- Create Lesson Plans.
- Lead Daily Activities.
- Monitor Children.
- Encourage and Engage Children.
- Keep Classroom Clean and Stimulating.
- Assess In-Class and Homework Assignments.
- Attend Staff Meetings.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Communication skills – early childhood educators must have a strong grasp of the English language and the ability to communicate effectively with both children and adults
- Sensitivity – as an early childhood educator, professionals must be sensitive to the current needs of children and highly observant of their potential needs
- Physical stamina – early childhood educators spend many of their working hours standing, bending, and moving, which requires good physical stamina and fitness
- Patience – early childhood educators are patient and understanding individuals who possess good listening skills and do not display fits of temper during working hours
- Leadership skills – early childhood educators are responsible for maintaining discipline and order in their classrooms at all times, so some leadership skills are essential for this career
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should email a covering letter, certificate(s) of qualification together with a CV and all relevant documents to email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
not later than 30/11/2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED