The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from suitably qualified persons for the position of DEPUTY JUDICIAL SECRETARY.
Main Duties / Responsibilities
The Deputy Judicial Secretary is responsible for Court Administration and shall perform the following duties:
- Assist with the efficient administration of the courts in the country;
- Ensure effective manpower planning in respect of Judges and Magistrates of the Lower Courts;
- Assist with the coordination of the activities of Lower Court Judges and Magistrates;
- Assist with the establishment of courts in the country;
- Assist the Judicial Secretary in managing the business of the Judicial Council and General Legal Council;
- Assist and oversee the establishment and implementation of ICT systems within the Judicial Service;
- Assist the Judicial Secretary in the general administration of the Judicial Service; Assist with the management of the assets of the Judicial Service;
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the Judicial Secretary.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Must be a Ghanaian enrolled on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana.
- Must be not less than ten (10) years standing at the Bar.
- Must have considerable administrative experience in the Public Service.
- A Masters’ Degree in HRM or an MBA would be an added advantage.
- Must be Computer literate in MS Word, PowerPoint and Access.
- Must have excellent writing, communication and research skills.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualfied applicants should apply and attach their CVs, relevant certificates and the names. addresses and contact details of three (3) referees to:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana
Supreme Court Administration Block
P. O. Box 119
Deadline: April 8, 2020