May 28th, 2023 at 04:21 pm
AUSTRALIA PASSPORT APPLICATION PORTAL
The Australian passport recently rose to the eighth-best position internationally. Australians traveling abroad can also use their passports as identification and proof of citizenship, issued by the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade.
Australian citizens do not need to apply for a visa to travel to 185 foreign countries. Australian passports can be processed in as little as 6 weeks.
TYPES OF AUSTRALIAN PASSPORT
Various passport types are issued to achieve this widespread recognition. These are often categorized as follows:
- Ordinary Passport: Australian nationals are typically issued ordinary passports. A candidate must meet the standards for citizenship and identification. Ordinary passports typically have a validity of five or ten years.
- Diplomatic & Official Passport: These are provided to those working for or representing the Australian Government, particularly for those in specific roles and categories required to personify the Australian Government in an official capacity abroad.
- Emergency Passports: These are provided at overseas posts to help Australian nationals who satisfy all requirements but need to travel immediately but can’t wait three weeks for a passport with full validity.
PASSPORT VALIDATION PERIOD
Australia has a five-year passport validity duration from the issue date or, if pretty early, until all the pages are used, just like every other nation. However, the passport is not renewable after it has run out; one must get a new one.
AUSTRALIA PASSPORT ELIGIBILITY CRITERION
The Australian Border Agency must verify your identity and determine whether you are an Australian citizen before issuing you a passport. As a result, you will need to present authentic documents that attest to your Australian citizenship and identity when you apply for an Australian passport.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR THE PASSPORT APPLICATION PROCESS
To apply for an Australian passport, one needs to provide the following documents:
- Most importantly, a proof of one’s Australian citizenship.
- Additionally, a record that attests to your gender and birthplace.
- Also, documentation proving your identity that includes your picture, signature, and current address.
- Lastly, documents that attest to any name or gender change.
WHERE TO APPLY FOR AN AUSTRALIAN PASSPORT
One can apply for an Australian passport through The Australian Customs or Border Agency. The application is in two phases; the online phase and the in-person phase.
HOW TO APPLY
Get your Australian passport in just 5 steps as discussed below;
- First and foremost, assemble two passport photographs and the original paperwork of all supporting documents.
- Also, request a referee or guarantor from someone.
- Further, complete the application.
- Submit your application and the associated fee.
- Finally, wait for your passport. The applicant will be contacted as and when a passport is ready for issuance.
Apply for an Australian passport by clicking this LINK.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED