THE COLLEGE SECRETARY
Responsibilities and Duties:
The College Secretary is the head of the office of the College Secretariat.
- He/She shall assist the Principal in the administration and management of the College.
- He/She is the Secretary to the College Council, all committees of the Council as well as Statutory Committees of the College.
- It shall be the responsibility of the College Secretary to ensure the functioning of all Boards and Standing Committees of the College.
- The Office of the Secretary is in charge of all administrative, secretarial and personnel matters of the College.
- The Secretary of the College shall be the Chief Administrative Officer of the College and is answerable to the Principal in the discharge of the duties of the Secretary to the College
Qualification and Experience:
- Applicant must hold a good first degree and a postgraduate degree preferably in Administration and Management related area.
- He/She must have served as a Deputy Secretary in a College of Education or comparable grade in a similar institution/ organisation for at least four (4) years
HOW TO APPLY
Applicant should attach updated eight (8) hard copies of Curriculum Vitae, Covering Letter, Current pay slip; two (2) copies of sealed recommendation letters and Photocopies of Certificates to their letters and address to:
THE CHAIR OF SEARCH COMMITTEE
c/o WESLEY COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
P. 0. BOX 1927
DEADLINE: All applications should reach the address above at or before 5:00 pm on Thursday, 30th April, 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED