Chance for Children Invites Job Applications
ROLE TITLE: TVET Coordinator
Our goal is to provide a dignified living and a promising future for street-connected children in Ghana. Our objective is to improve the safety, well-being, and income of street children and their families.
Since 2000, we have been devoted to creating an inclusive atmosphere that values the diversity and uniqueness of each child. We have used an integrated strategy to improve street-connected children and their families so that we may develop unique and tailored solutions for brighter prospects together.
It is critical to us that our children not only become responsible citizens but also outstanding, talented professionals. To accomplish this, we established the CFC TVET Agency. The paradigm emphasizes the integration of skills (80% work-based practice) and knowledge (80% school-based theory) with ethical norms (attitudes and habits).
We are looking for a proactive individual who is passionate about establishing the CFC TVET Agency and implementing a new model in the North to join our dynamic team.
In your capacity as TVET Coordinator, you will:
- Ensure that the TVET Agency in the North? operates in accordance with the established concept and quality requirements.
- Lead the team, coordinate, and supervise the TVET Agency’s activities in the North.
- Have a thorough understanding of Ghana’s TVET system and be responsible for the Agency’s important stakeholders such as local and foreign firms, GES, and NVTI.
- Be an outstanding representative of Chance for Children and the TVET Agency.
- Collaborate with the many CFC sections and departments to ensure the most effective interventions and efficiency.
- Prepare, create, and analyze TVET Agency reports in order to make educated judgments.
- Control the TVET Agency’s budget and expenditures in the North.
- Work closely with and support In-Company trainers in adopting best practices for apprenticeship training of young adults.
- Facilitate training sessions for young individuals that will prepare them for the labor market.
- Work directly with young adults to help them develop personally and professionally.
- Increase young adults’ capacity to be active participants in their own and their communities’ development.
Required Qualifications or Experience
You should have the following skills to succeed in this role:
- A first-year degree in business administration, social work, psychology, or industrial arts is required.
- A project management certificate is preferred.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience working in a Project Management Role in a Social Organization is required.
- TVET and street-connected young adults are two of my passions.
- Acquaintance with the phenomena of street-connected children and young adults in Ghana.
- Understanding of national and international laws, treaties, charters, and policies governing child and adolescent employment.
- Understanding TVET developments in Ghana, as well as knowledge of the Ghana education system and TVET.
- Experience, knowledge, and practical skills in youth development work are required.
- Knowledge and experience in group work and group facilitation tools must be demonstrated.
- Excellent ability in developing trusting relationships with youth and knowledge of youth-centered initiatives.
- Experience with stakeholder engagement and developing good working connections with government and private sector agencies.
- Proven high accuracy and a quality-focused mindset while autonomously managing a busy work schedule.
- Emotional intelligence and solid judgment are required.
- Fundamental financial management abilities.
- Knowledge of the logical framework and database management software is preferred.
- The ability to communicate in English and Dagbani.
Set of abilities
- Strategic thinking abilities
- Leadership abilities
- Problem-solving abilities
- Knowledge of Business Development
- Teamwork abilities.
- Interpersonal abilities
- Competence in stakeholder interaction.
- Group facilitation abilities
- Abilities in financial management
- IT abilities: knowledge of general IT systems and programs, including Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Outstanding written and oral communication abilities
- Planning and organizing abilities are required.
How to Apply for this Chance for Children Job
Closing Date: 19th November, 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED