Catholic University of Ghana Invites Job Applications
The Catholic University of Ghana, Fiapre-Sunyani invites applications from suitably qualified applicants to fill the vacancy of a REGISTRAR
The Registrar shall be the Chief Administrative Officer of the University and shall be responsible for the general administration of the University under the Vice-Chancellor.
The Registrar’s main duties and responsibilities shall include the following: The Registrar shall act as advisor to the Vice-Chancellor in all matters affecting the management and administration of the University.
The Registrar is the Secretary to the following:
- Office of the Chancellor,
- Senate, and
- All other Statutory Committees and Boards.
Qualification and Experience
- The suitable applicant should be able to exercise good judgment, initiative, resourcefulness, precision and professionalism.
- Also, he/she should have the following in the area of specialization:
- Possess at least a Masters Degree in Management/Administration and preferably a Research Master’s Degree in relevant areas such as Public Administration, Administration in Higher Education, Educational Administration or any other relevant field of study
- Education Management or in management position in IndustryAt least, Four (4) out of the relevant years of experience should have been at a Deputy Registrar or equivalent Senior management level
- Demonstrate evidence of management writings that have contributed to the effective management of a University or Institution of higher learning in the form of relevant Peer Reviewed Publications and Memoranda.
- Demonstrate the ability to provide effective leadership, supervision, mentoring and engender team work
- Must be able to serve a four-year term before the retiring age of 65 years.
How to Apply for this Catholic University of Ghana Job
Interested applicants must submit their Applications to:
The Office of the Vice-Chancellor
Catholic University of Ghana, Fiapre-Sunyani
P. O. Box 363,
The Application must include: Eight (8) copies of the following: a five-page Vision Statement. The Vision Statement must outline strategies for the realisation; copies of an updated Curriculum Vitae, copies each of all academic certificates. Names, telephone numbers and current email addresses of three (3) referees. Candidates must request their referees to submit their references directly to: email@example.com.
Closing Date: All applications, CV with the relevant supporting documents and must reach the above address not later than Friday, 30th June 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED