Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for CAMFED Recruitment January 2020
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
Mastercard Foundation’s Young Africa Works (YAW) strategy is a 10-year strategy for Africa, with a focus on finding solutions to the youth employment challenges in Africa.
The target is to enable 30 million young people in Africa, especially young women to secure dignified and fulfilling work by 2030. three million of these jobs are expected to be created in Ghana.
In partnership with CAMFED and other partners, the foundation will support entrepreneurs, small and medium-sized businesses, and key growth sectors leading to greater productivity, job creation, and work opportunities.
CAMFED Ghana in partnership with Mastercard Foundation is looking for young graduates between the ages of 18-35 to work full time as Business Guides to provide a range of business support services for a selected group of young women entrepreneurs.
The contract is for two years and applicants must be willing to work in selected districts in Northern, Savannah, North East, Upper West, Upper East, Bono, Bono East, Asanti, Greater Accra and Central regions of Ghana.
- Diploma/Degree holder
- Must have completed National Service
- Must have the passion to support young women entrepreneurs
- Good knowledge of loan administration and management.
- Experience in community mobilization and stakeholder engagements
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- Must have the ability to multi-task and pay critical attention to details
- Strong facilitation and report writing skills
- Must demonstrate the values and ethics in relation to promoting child protection, gender equality, commitment, urgency, and dignity.
Interested applicants should complete their applications via the link below:
Kindly ensure to upload your current CV. Women are encouraged to apply.
APPLICATION DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 7, 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED