SENIOR ICT ASSISTANT JOB VACANCY
The senior ICT assistant will assist the chief ICT assistant in the performance of his/her duties which includes;
* supervising the construction and maintenance of the colleges ICT operational model and overseeing ICT network as internet operations
* Making detailed plans to accomplish ICT management and technical goals
* Organizing and supervising subordinate ICT related staff
* Supervising the installation and upgrading of hardware and software, programming and systems design, development of computer networks, implementation of internet and intranet sites, and
* Training of ICT related staffs
Applicant must hold bachelor degree or it’s equivalent.
Mode of Application
Interested applicants should send in their application letters(indicating their reliable phone numbers), curriculum vitae, copies of certificates and academic transcripts.
Complete application letters should be submitted to the college registry through the following address;
NJA college of education
Wa-Upper West Region
on or before 7th January 2020
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED