APPLY NOW || Recruitment of Agric officers by Frannan International
AGRICULTURE VALUE CHAIN AND MARKET LINKAGES ADVISOR (Individual)
Frannan International, Managers of the Ghana Field Support Services Project (FSSP), seek to engage the services of an Agriculture Value Chain and Market Linkages Advisor to provide professional, technical, strategic and advisory consulting services to the Canadian development assistance programme in Ghana.
The Consultant is expected to be based at the MoFA office in Accra. While most of the work will take place in Accra, the Consultant will be expected travel occasionally throughout Ghana to meet with the various MAG beneficiary institutions.
STATUS: Full Time (up to 220 Days)
DURATION: One (1) year
The Consultant must have the following experience, knowledge and expertise:
* A postgraduate degree in Agriculture Marketing or any related field of study.
* At least four (4) years of practical experience, preferably in the agriculture sector and with a large range of stakeholders;
* A sound understanding of Ghana’s agriculture sector, including decentralised governance structures, especially with the country’s agriculture marketing systems.
* strong interpersonal skills;
* Excellent English writing skills; and,
* Demonstrated ability to perform in a team.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their CV and a one-page cover letter outlining how they meet the minimum requirements outlined above. Those considered to meet the minimum requirements will be invited to receive the Request for proposals (RFP) for this consultancy.
ONLY CANDIDATES WHO MEET THE MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS WILL BE CONTACTED.
CVs and cover letters should be submitted to the Field Support Services Project (FSSP Ghana) office at No. 36 Church Crescent – GL -014- 1024 Labone – Accra
or call 03022771408 for directions.
NB: Applicants residing outside of the Greater Accra Region ONLY can submit by e-mail to email@example.com
Deadline for submission of applications is 4.00pm. GMT Monday, December 9, 2019
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED