Our culture believes in POWERING YOUR POTENTIAL. We provide global opportunities to develop your career, make your community a better place and work with today’s most innovative thinkers to solve the world’s toughest problems.
We believe in flexibility for you to explore your passions while making an impact through meaningful work within our inclusive workforce. That’s what #LifeAtCummins is all about.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified positions below:
- Manages a sales organization and responsible for sales activity and operations for a small to medium size business segment (i.e. territory, product line, market segment).
- Oversees that the salesforce is working safely and that the Cummins Culture of Safety is present and strong within the Salesforce.
- Consistently delivers profitable growth by providing our customers with valued Cummins solutions by working with and through Sales Representatives and Account Managers.
- Plans, controls, and directs activities of the sales force.
In this role, you will make an impact in the following ways:
- Develop Manage and Implement the HSE Strategy for Cummins Operations within Ghana
- Manage the HSE legal compliance issues Ghana, Keep abreast of all statutory requirements with regard to health and safety as they may affect the Company, review such requirements and advise all personnel on the Company’s commitments.
- Promotes an HSE culture within Ghana through training programs and leadership
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the above positions to read more and apply
Application Deadline: Ongoing
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED