November 19th, 2019 at 09:28 pm
APPLY NOW: Ministry of Food and Agriculture Intensive training in vegetable production
Ministry of Food and Agriculture (MoFA)
ADMISSION OF CANDIDATES FOR A THREE- MONTH INTENSIVE TRAINING IN VEGETABLE PRODUCTION UNDER GREENHOUSE AND IRRIGATION TECHNOLOGY AT AKUMADAN IRRIGATION SCHEME (GREEN HOUSE AND CAPACITY BUILDING AND TRAINING CENTRE)
The Government of Ghana, through the Ministry of Food and Agriculture has secured funding for the training of the youth in the use of greenhouses in the production of local and exotic vegetables. This is an exciting opportunity for motivated youth who are highly interested in producing vegetables for both the local and export markets.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified persons for environment into the 13-week training Programme which begins on 12th January and ends on 9th April,2020.
The applicant should:
1. Have a minimum of a Diploma in General Agriculture
2. Have completed National Service
3. Be from ages 21 to 35years
4. Be physically fit for practical agricultural activity
5. Demonstrate high interest in agricultural production
6. Be willing to engage in vegetable production as a source of livelihood
7. Be willing to abide by the code of conduct of the training centre
Ladies are encouraged to apply
1. The government will provide free accommodation, feeding and tuition during the training period
2. Trainees may constitute themselves into well organized groups after training and be assisted to source for loans from financial institutions to undertake their own production
3.Trainees can take advantage of the numerous interventions by the government for the youth in agricultural production.
How to Apply
Interested applicants should submit their applications including CVs and photocopies/scanned copies of certificates (Education and National Service) to:
The Human Resource Manager
P.O Box KIA 30408
Soft copies should be forwarded to email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can contact 0556432762 for confirmation of receipt of submitted application.
Application should be submitted before 5th December, 2019.
Interviews will start from the second week in December, 2019.
N.B This is not a job Vacancy. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED