Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Jumia Ghana Recruitment 2020.
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 14 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs, and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents and is backed by MTN, Millicom, Rocket Internet, Axa, Orange, Goldman Sachs & CDC. It was founded in 2012. Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of product categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery, and others.
- Company: Jumia
- Location: Ghana
Job Title: Key Account Manager (Mobile Phones)
- Building a strong links with account managers of our top brands and vendors (Mobile Phones), having a strong network among electronic suppliers is a plus.
- Flawless understanding of the electronics market ecosystem.
- Will be the only one along with country managing director & CCO to represent Jumia in front of those key accounts
- Driving the growth by ensuring we have the right product at the right price.
- Making sure your accounts are matching key operational KPIs (out of stock and time for having the products ready to ship).
- Ensuring we anticipate sourcing through brand product roadmaps as well as we replenish fast enough missing strategic assortment.
- On-boarding 100% of your account’s products available.
- Organizing key commercial events such as Black Friday, Jumia Anniversary, etc.
- Building business plan for your category(ies) to ensure we grow them in a structured way. Those BP will be presented to Jumia local CEO & CCO as well as Jumia Group CCO.
Requirements & Qualifications :
- Strong commercial skills (specifically Electronic products/ mobile phones)
- Great capacity to handle high stake negotiations
- Structured and organized
- Good with tools (excel & PPT, Salesforce.com would be a plus)
- Resistant to stress
- Strong interpersonal skills: Convince people and your team that you are making the right decisions
- Great ability to work in a fast paced and competitive environment
- Flawless English communication
- Experience over 3 years either in FMCG, tier 1 retail groups, top banking & consulting companies
- Top Engineering, Business Schools & Universities (top 5 of your field for your country)
- Proficiency in MS Office and google tools
- Familiar with relationship management tools
- Overall, we expect a true leader.
We offer :
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth has given the challenges that we propose you to take.
How to Apply
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED