APPLY NOW: Development assistant, construction needed
A reputable International NGO in water production and distribution that provides safe, affordable and sustainable drinking water and improved health and hygiene services for rural and peri-urban areas of Ghana, seeks results-oriented and dynamic persons to fill the under listed positions.
a) EXECUTIVE AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT
REPORTS TO: COUNTRY DIRECTOR
* Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field. Advanced degree a plus.
* Minimum 5 years of experience as an executive assistant to a senior executive.
* Excellent word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills is a must, especially PowerPoint.
* Ability to effectively and accurately work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
* Ability to adhere to sensitive deadlines and appreciation for professional confidentiality
* Must be very flexible, available to travel outside Accra and open for weekend contact and light duties when necessary.
b) CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR
Reports To: Construction Manager
* Must have a degree or HND in Construction or Civil Engineering or related discipline; good knowledge in water equipment installation will be an added advantage.
* A minimum of five (5) year’s post-qualification relevant experience.
* Proven leadership, decision making and management ability.
* Ability to manage time effectively by meeting deadlines.
Interested applicants should kindly send their CVs and Application Letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission of application is Monday, November 25, 2019.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED