APPLY NOW: Development assistant, construction needed
A reputable International NGO in water production and distribution that provides safe, affordable and sustainable drinking water and improved health and hygiene services for rural and peri-urban areas of Ghana, seeks results-oriented and dynamic persons to fill the under listed positions.
a) EXECUTIVE AND BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT ASSISTANT
REPORTS TO: COUNTRY DIRECTOR
* Must have a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field. Advanced degree a plus.
* Minimum 5 years of experience as an executive assistant to a senior executive.
* Excellent word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills is a must, especially PowerPoint.
* Ability to effectively and accurately work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
* Ability to adhere to sensitive deadlines and appreciation for professional confidentiality
* Must be very flexible, available to travel outside Accra and open for weekend contact and light duties when necessary.
b) CONSTRUCTION SUPERVISOR
Reports To: Construction Manager
* Must have a degree or HND in Construction or Civil Engineering or related discipline; good knowledge in water equipment installation will be an added advantage.
* A minimum of five (5) year’s post-qualification relevant experience.
* Proven leadership, decision making and management ability.
* Ability to manage time effectively by meeting deadlines.
Interested applicants should kindly send their CVs and Application Letters to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for submission of application is Monday, November 25, 2019.
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED