Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Qatar Airways Recruitment 2020.
Welcome to a world where ambitions fly high.
From experienced pilots to dynamic professionals embarking on new careers, Qatar Airways is searching for talented individuals to join our award-winning team.
We take pride in our people—a dynamic and culturally diverse workforce is essential to why we are one of the finest and fastest growing airlines in the world.
We offer competitive compensation and benefit packages.
In this role, you will be responsible for managing relationships with Qatar Airways’ corporate and trade customers.
The responsibilities include developing a successful, consistent approach to local and multinational dealing, which drives maximum revenue and minimum cost of sale.
It also includes gaining maximum value for the airline from any Agreements that exist between to the two parties.
Furthermore, you will engage in joint sales and marketing activity to grow the level and quality of QR revenue sold through these partners and drive efficiencies in the distribution processes.
Specific accountabilities include:
- Develops and maintains long term strategic relationships with Qatar Airways’ Trade partners and corporate clients.
- Prepares an account development plan to achieve short, medium, and long term mutual benefits for both Trade Partners and Corporate customers.
- Contributes to the formulation and implementation of QR sales strategy to maximise short and long term revenue opportunities, reduce cost of sale and generate channel shift where appropriate.
- Reviews QR sales data with account portfolio to drive revenue and seek out tactical revenue opportunities
- Manages and co-ordinate projects and initiatives on behalf of area of responsibility
- Develops tactical Sales and Marketing activity in support of sales opportunities in both Trade Partners and Corporate market place.
To be successful in this role, you will need a Diploma or Associate Degree combined with a minimum of five years of job-related experience, with four of those years in a sales and marketing position within the travel or airline sector.
You will need excellent negotiation, influencing and relationship building capability and sound commercial acumen.
Key to your success in this role is an ability to lead and mentor a team of sales executives in advanced selling techniques and account management strategies.
1. Resume / CV
2. Copy of Passport
3. Copy of Highest Educational Certificate
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED