Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for deputy director, research, monitoring and evaluation National Peace Council
Job Summary- To provide technical, operational and administrative support for the efficient and effective performance of the Research, Monitoring, and Evaluation functions of the Council.
• A minimum of a Master’s Degree in Peace and Conflict Studies, Monitoring,
Statistics, Social Sciences or any other related discipline from an accredited tertiary institution;
• Must pass a selection interview conducted by the Council in collaboration with the Public Services Commission.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills;
• Good knowledge in the use of Statistical applications;
• Good knowledge of quantitative and qualitative research skills;
• Knowledge of project management;
• Good leadership, management, and networking skills
• Good monitoring and evaluation skills;
• Technical and innovative skills;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Negotiation, lobbying and conflict resolution skills;
• Ability to inspire and motivate;
• Knowledge in relevant IT applications.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED