Exciting Career Opportunity at Timken
POSITION: Sales Engineer
As a Sales Engineer, it will be your job to build and keep good relationships with customers, find sales chances, and take part in negotiations with customers. Your boss will help you learn and grow as a sales leader, and you will be expected to learn how to influence and drive results.
The ideal candidate will have a Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or a 4-year degree in mechanical engineering (or a related field) with appropriate sales experience be fluent in business English and have 3–5 years of sales experience in industrial sales. We are also looking for people with technical skills, experience managing distributors, and experience managing projects or contracts.
If you are a citizen of South Africa and meet these requirements, we invite you to apply for this great chance. In Colmar, France, the person who gets the job will get training in business and technology.
This job will be based in Accra, Ghana, where our sales office is. (West Africa)
Key Duties (but not limited to):
- Getting given accounts to meet their sales goals
- Creating and executing sales plans that are based on the customer
- Building and strengthening connections at all levels with customers
- Creating a big presence for Timken in the area
- Strengthen our relationships with customers at all levels of the company by making it easier for customers to talk to us and working with Marketing, Customer Service, Customer Engineering, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, and other functional areas.
- By understanding what drives customers, you’ll be able to sway their choices about new solutions, products, and prototype applications. Helps salespeople learn how to find secret customer needs, explain customer needs, deal with objections, and other skills.
- Understand how the competition in the region could hurt sales and come up with plans to make sure Timken’s strengths are used to keep and grow sales. Researches a business or technology to find trends. evaluates the goods and sales/marketing strategies of competitors.
- Mechanical Engineering Diploma (with at least 4 year experience) or a 4-year degree in mechanical engineering (or a related area like electrical engineering or mechatronics) with 2 years of sales experience.
- Two to five years of sales experience in industrial sales and fluency in business English.
- Technical skills and the ability to read mechanical engineering models are important.
- Distributor management experience
- Project/contract management skills
- Strong skills in talking to people and giving talks
- Ability to travel 50–70% of the time; knowledge of MS Office, CRM, or Salesforce would be a plus.
How to Apply for this Career Opportunity at Timken
If you want to apply for this job, please use the application link and send your resume and cover letter in English.
Closing Date: 30th April 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- Firstly, Newmont Mining Corporation Latest Job Offer
- Secondly, New Job Vacancy at Serendipalm Co. Ltd.
- Thirdly, Job Vacancy at Food and Agriculture Organization
- Then, Abt Associates Calls For Job Applications
- Also, New Job Advertisement at Old Mutual
- Moreover, Job Opening at International Cocoa Initiative (ICI)
- Additionally, AirtelTigo Latest Job Recruitment Announcement
- More so, Chirano Gold Mines Limited Job Opportunities
- Afterward, Norsaac Calls For Job Applications
- Lastly, ABS Bureau New Job Announcement
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED