APPLY || Nestlé Ghana vacancy for IT Engagement, Adoption & Change Specialist
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a food company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future. Reporting to the IT Platforms and W360 Lead, you will be responsible for leading, directing, coordinating and providing visibility to the organization’s change management efforts for the IT products in scope.
- You will be responsible to establish strategic partnership between IT and end users
- You will be responsible for the change management associated with adoption, adaption and deployment of new IT products.
- You will be responsible for creating tailored change management plans with respect to training and orientation to accommodate the needs of different stakeholder groups impacted by the change.
- You will drive and support solutions adoption in collaboration with the IT staff in the businesses.
- You will be responsible for identifying potential “landmines” and points of resistance, and develops counterstrategies to mitigate or minimize potential resistance to adoption.
- You will provide communications, training and coaching along all the life cycle of a products taking into consideration characteristics of each phase and adjusting to ongoing situation.
- You will provide business insights to the IT product teams to continuously improve their products to improve value of their products to the business
- You will be responsible for driving effective and efficient use of existing tools under responsibility including Workplace, Office 365 packages (MS Teams, OneDrive, SharePoint, Skype for Business), Documentum and coach IT teams on other functional solutions which require engagement and change management to support adoption.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Minimum 2-3 years’ work experience in project management.
- Work experience in providing IT support to end users.
- Good experience and knowledge of workplace and Microsoft Office 365 suite (Outlook, Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive etc.).
- Knowledge in related analytics tools is an advantage.
- Proven experience of working in a complex and matrixes environment and delivering results in high pressure. situations, problem solving, and process design/mapping skills are beneficial.
- Ability to operate in a cross functional environment, good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Open to challenges and volunteering to support business activities and ability to translate Business Requirements into technical and functional specification documents.
- Let’s do and Can-do mindset.
- Large scale Project Change and stakeholder management experience in implementing IT Products.
- Root cause elimination mindset.
HOW TO APPLY
Deadline: 6th March 2020
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED