November 5th, 2019 at 08:50 am
APPLY HERE: Graduates recruitment in Marie Stopes International Ghana
Marie Stopes International Ghana (MSIG) has a vacancy for a purpose-driven, customer-oriented, strong convincing skills and energetic individual with an understanding of project management to occupy a Project Coordinator position in the organization.
MSIG’s goal is to meet the needs of the underserved and improve access to the use of Family Planning (FP) and other Sexual Reproductive Health ( SRH) services.
MSIG is part of Marie Stopes International’s global partnership which operates in over 37 countries worldwide.
The project coordinator will be responsible for the day-to-day implementation of specific projects to be assigned.
She/He will take active steps in liaising with GHS as partners and as stakeholders to ensure that all project milestones will be achieved in accordance with sections and within the agreed time frame.
The functions of the role include but not limited to overall project cycle management (conception, delivery, monitoring, and reporting, both narrative and financial) and contributing to the achievement of overall MSIG goals.
The post is based in Accra and expected to travel to other regions in Ghana when needed.
He/She will report to the Head of Donor Compliance and Delivery.
1. Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Public Health Development Studies or any related field.
2. Training Certificate in Project Financial Management
3. A master’s degree(MPH/MBA) is desirable.
4. Other relevant professional qualifications, eg. Project Management.
The candidate must have:
1. Minimum of (4) years of relevant post-graduate work experience and at least three (3) years of work experience in a similar role.
2. Demonstrate experience in project financial management skills.
3. Excellent coordination skills and passionate about fieldwork.
4. Outstanding written and verbal communication skills: able to write high-quality reports.
5. Articulate and analytical with excellent attention to detail.
6. Computer literate (office package excellent word, PowerPoint, Excel skills, and search engines)
7. Experience in working for and with NGO’s (or multilateral or bilateral agencies such as the UN): specific experience working with international NGO’s.
8. Good interpersonal skills to engage people with all levels-government, donor and community.
9. Sympathetic to women and men seeking Family Planning and Reproductive Health services.
10. Must be pro-choice and passionate about maternal health.
This is a local position, interested non-Ghanaian’s must, therefore, have the necessary legal permit required to work in Ghana. Females are encouraged to apply.
DEADLINE is by the close of business on November 12, 2019.
Please take note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED