Apply for Factory jobs with VISA Sponsorship in France
You can get any kind of job in France, even if you don’t speak French. Most jobs in France require skills, but if you don’t have any, it’s not a big deal because you can still apply for jobs that don’t require skills.
This article will tell you about some low-skill jobs in France and the good and bad ways to get your employer to pay for your visa. A French company might be able to help you get a visa if you don’t have one. This means that the company hires you and also pays for your visa.
Apply for the following Factory jobs with VISA Sponsorship in France
1 . Production Technician
- Use aseptic methods and follow all department cleaning rules to keep work areas and clean rooms clean and free of bacteria.
- Keep accurate records of supplies and how they were sterilized.
- Preparing the media and materials that Technologists need to test in CTEs
2 . Quality Control Inspector
- Will check all electrical equipment that is made to make sure it works right.
- Will make sure the equipment is safe in terms of both electricity and mechanics.
- Will calibrate and maintain test equipment.
- Must know how to read wiring diagrams and be good at figuring out what is wrong.
3 . Viscous Assembler- 1st shift
- Uses new parts to put together fan clutch units.
- Collects enough parts and gets ready to put them together so that the number of units on the production schedule can be made.
- Uses assembly and sales drawings as well as standard assembly procedures to put together units.
4 . Pendleton – Filter Plant Operator
The associate is in charge of running the Waste Water Treatment Plant, the Water Filter Plant, the Air Compressors, the Hot Water System, the Exhaust Fans, and the Heaters. Also, the associate will also have to drive the company vehicle to the site to get readings from meters. The associate will also be responsible for plant security and responding to safety, fire, and environmental emergencies.
5 . Machine Operator II – 1st Shift
- Ties or splices ends together to fix a broken creel.
- Must check wires coming from the creel for splices to make sure they aren’t woven into the cable.
- Stops the loom and replaces shuttles that are empty.
- Starts the loom and cuts the filler ends close to the selvage. Installs
How to Apply for these Factory jobs with VISA Sponsorship in France
All interested persons should Click on the link below to read more about the job description and apply.
CLICK HERE TO VISIT THE OFFICIAL PORTAL
- Firstly, UK SELF SPONSORSHIP VISA: HOW TO APPLY AND OTHER INFO
- Secondly, HOW TO GO TO CANADA ON THE CANADA FARM WORKERS PROGRAM
- Thirdly, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Moreover, DISHWASHER JOB WITH PAYMENT OF $15 PER HOUR IN CANADA
- Additionally, WAITER/WAITRESS JOB PAID $19 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Then, KITCHEN HELPER JOB PAID $15 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- Also, CASHIER/WAITRESS/CUSTOMER SERVICE WITH $12 AN HOUR PAY AT METAIRIE
- More so, REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- Lastly, HEAVY EQUIPMENT OPERATOR JOB WITH SALARY OF $22 AN HOUR AT LOS ANGELE
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED