Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Farmerline Recruitment 2020.
Farmerline is a Non-governmental organization aimed at transforming smallholder farmers into successful entrepreneurs by increasing their access to information, inputs, and resources to increase productivity.
Do you want to improve millions of lives and leave a lasting legacy at the same time? Do you want to use your talents and skills to make a difference and not just a living? Do you want to help feed the world now and in the future? Farmerline works to reinvent how the world thinks and invest in the lives of small-scale farmers. We are working to help farmers produce and sell food. We are bold and systemic thinkers but operate lean and nimble.
We train and support a network of smartphones empowered field agents to bring vital services and information to farmers’ doorsteps. Products like high quality but affordable fertilizers, fungicides, and seeds. Information services like the weather forecast,market prices, financial & nutrition tips. We are building the “Amazon” for farmers where they can access these services and other resources at an affordable price, quality and right in their community.
We have supported many organizations with our tools and knowledge to improve the way they work with farmers. Over the past 5 years, Farmerline and its partnership network has profiled and served over 200,000 farmers and mapped over 700,000 acres of farmland across 11 countries.
Farmerline is a learning organization and you will have the chance to apply your ideas and creativity to solve problems every day. If you work well in a dynamic collaborative culture, set high standards, and meet challenges with determination and a sense of humor, you’ll thrive at Farmerline.
- Company: Farmerline
- Location: Kumasi, Ashanti Region, Ghana
- State: Kumasi
- Job type: Full-Time
Job Title: Senior Associate, Global Partnerships & Development
Job Location: Accra, Greater Accra
Partnership Development (70% FTE)
- Research potential partners and prioritize and evaluate new corporate, development, foundation and government partnership prospects
- Network at appropriate conferences, meetings, and other forums to promote Farmerline and develop potential opportunities
- Build relationships with new potential partners
- Assist in developing strategies and solutions that completely solve supply chain challenges of potential clients, and communicating these effectively through high-quality proposals and presentations
- Write, edit, and prepare proposals and other materials for a range of funding opportunities and current partnerships
Partner Success (30% FTE)
- Design and scale up short pilots that demonstrate Farmerline’s value proposition
- Ensures a seamless transition of customer responsibility to the designated customer success team following a successful implementation
- Work with the partner success or project management team to ensure all deadlines,proposals and reports are submitted on time
- Turn exciting prospects into successful partnerships that create lasting profit for farmers everywhere
- Identify opportunities for team process improvement, coordinating with team members to creatively solve problems and implement solutions
- Provide excellent customer service by responding quickly to the needs or challenges of existing and potential clients and partners
- Cultivate and deepen client relationships and partnerships that add value
- At least 3 years experience in fundraising and development or communications with a track record of successfully securing partnerships larger than $50,000
- Minimum of 5 years of working experience in total
- Fluency in English required. Professional proficiency in French is an asset.
- Effective verbal and written communicator
- A successful track record of collaborating across cultures and continents
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel, and a willingness to learn additional software such as Hubspot, Pipedrive, and others as needed
- An ability to lead and innovate in challenging and changing environments and to problem solve accordingly
- Superb attention to detail and demonstrable skill for system and process management
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively across departments
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and produce high-quality work in a deadline-driven environment
- 3-5 years working in partnership or business development teams for a social enterprise
- Master’s degree in global food, agriculture, international development, and related fields.
- Familiarity with Pipedrive or similar partnership development software
- Understanding of and experience working in Africa and connecting with partners globally
- Familiarity with working in a fast-growing for-profit social enterprise
- Experience with proposal writing and management
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should click on the link below:
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED