Advisory Services Senior – Performance Improvement – IT Advisory vacancies at Ernst & Young
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As an IT advisory professional, you’ll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their IT investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how IT can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage IT offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Building, growing and managing the Digital and Technology Portfolio across clients and across sectors
- Responsible for delivery of Digital and Technology projects in Ghana
- Responsible for Digital and Technology team – Career growth, Skills development, oversight and engagement
- Build innovation across new technologies such as AI, Robotics Process Automation, Big Data etc.
- Support the Performance Improvement Team (Strategy, Finance Business Development etc.) in achieving their sales and delivery targets
To qualify, candidates must have:
- Good understanding of Digital and Technology Solutions especially from the banking Sector
- Experience dealing with the C-Suite across sectors
- Good sales, delivery and business development acumen
- Experience managing multiple resources (more than 10 people)
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong academic record including a degree in Computer Science, Engineering, IT or a related field
- Appreciation of the traditional Software Development Life Cycle (SLDC) as well as agile software development
- English language skills – excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience interacting with business end-users to document functional requirements
- Experience developing or contributing to technical specifications on the basis of documented functional requirements
- Ability to define project objectives by analyzing user requirements
- Experience in integrating applications or software modules by designing database architecture and server scripting; studying and establishing connectivity with network systems, search engines, and information servers
HOW TO APPLY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED