WHAT WILL YOUR ROLE BE?
Reporting directly to the Head of Reporting and Performance Monitoring Unit, the office holder will assist in the preparation of reports to management on the operations and performance of the organization.
The role will be responsible for delivering a Standard range of operational and financial information that will be required for internal analysis, regulatory reporting, reports to shareholders, lenders, and other external stakeholders.
Your main missions will be:
- Preparation of reports on operational and financial outputs to management on regular basis and provide insight into key data point.
- Preparation of reports on the utilization of resources to Management for Cost control
- Assist with the preparation of reports to lenders and other external partners
- Assist in the preparation of various reports to Regulatory agencies
- Assist with the computation of performance bonus of operations staff using key operational outputs for payroll processing.
- Assist in the development and design of computation tools for Branches and Departments with the help of Excel, BI tools etc.
- Maintain all databases and perform necessary update to maintain accuracy.
- Consistently examine data reports to ascertain and resolve errors.
- Collect and analyze data for different type of business reports for different stakeholders.
- Communicate the result of analysis of data in both written and verbal form to stakeholders.
- Monitor data to ascertain deviation in financial and business trends
WHAT KIND OF PROFILE ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You hold at least a first degree in Accounting/Finance/Commerce/Economics/Statistics/Data Analytics. You are or have:
- Full or Part qualified professional Accountant from reputable accountancy institutions (CA; ACCA; CIMA) should be an advantage. Where a candidate does not have this, there should be a desire to progressively attain this within a year after assumption of role.
- A minimum of 2 years in performance monitoring/reporting role or data analytics involving the use of various tools and applications.
- Professional working experience in an accounting/audit role in a competitive business environment is a key advantage.
- Experience in a financial institution (MFI, S&L or Bank) is a key advantage
WHAT KIND OF SKILLS IS REQUIRED?
- ABILITY TO MEET DEADLINES AND TO ADHERE TO QUALITY SPECIFICATIONS ESTABLISHED
- EXCELLENT APTITUDE IN MICROSOFT EXCEL
- GOOD REPORTING AND COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- EXCELLENT NUMERACY AND ANALYTICAL APTITUDES
- MANAGE TIME AND PRIORITIZE PROJECTS TO MEET DEADLINES
- EXCELLENT CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS TO HELP SOLVE BUSINESS PROBLEMS AND MAKE DECISIONS
- PAYING CLOSE ATTENTION TO SMALL DETAILS THAT COULD IMPACT RESULTS
Method Of Application
Closing Date: 17th September 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED