Zormelo & Associates is a Management and Development consulting firm which works with both private and public sector clients to create world class companies and institutions through advisory services in human resources management, economic and social development projects and capacity building.
Zormelo & Associates is made up of an outstanding team of highly experienced and qualified permanent staff and associates who together work to add value to clients’ businesses. What differentiates the company from others is its in-depth and excellent understanding of the Ghanaian and West African environment.
We are seeking experienced and qualified candidates for the following roles :
- Market analysis of targeted clients and their financing needs to identify opportunities for Bank’s investment banking activities.
- Preparation of Proposals, Term sheets, Authority to Proceed (ATPs) documents and Mandate letters and to conduct due diligence on potential transactions for risk and pricing considerations.
- Work closely with coverage to identify and pitch for mandates.
Responsible for initiating polices for developing human resources strategies for the company to fit the core business objectives in the areas of training / development and performance management.
- To develop and establish a risk management & Compliance unit to achieve corporate objectives and targets.
- Develop and manage risk management strategy to manage all significant risks to which the company may be exposed.
- Develop risk management strategies appropriate for the nature, scale and complexity of the company’s operations.
- Develop and maintain broad knowledge of the company’s’ business and technology requirements and needs.
- Maintain system plan including operational requirements, budget requirements and schedules.
- Implement MIS policies to ensure data accuracy and security.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
CLOSING DATE : September 29, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED