Zormelo & Associates Invites Job Applications
The role is responsible for undertaking financial and administrative activities in the company including providing financial information for decision-making and ensuring compliance with regulatory bodies.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Firstly, Regulate, supervise and implement a timely, full and accurate set of accounting books reflecting all the company’s activities in a manner commensurate with Ghanaian regulatory guidelines, and subject to internal guidelines set from time to time by the Directors of the company
- Secondly, Implement continuous financial audit and control systems to monitor the performance of the company, its flow of funds, adherence to company budget, revenues and operating costs.
- Thirdly, Preparing & Administering of Payroll
- Moreover, Monthly bank reconciliations
- Furthermore, Assisting external auditors during audit sessions
- Additionally, Preparing and filing of monthly statutory returns VAT,IRS & SSNIT
- Last but not least, Verifying & Capturing details of business transactions, such as funds received & disbursed.
- Finally, Compiling, sorting and filing documents such as invoices and supplier invoices pertaining to the operations.
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or a related field.
- A minimum of three (3) years’ experience in a similar role.
- Must have passed at least three (3) ACCA/ICA papers
- Must have knowledge of financial reporting, setting up and managing administrative systems.
- Also, Must have knowledge of accounting principles and procedures.
- Must be computer literate including the use of Microsoft Office products and Accounting Software’s
- Must possess excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills.
- Finally, Must be organised, a team player and have integrity.
How to Apply for this Zormelo & Associates Job
You can Click here to Apply
OR Send your CV to [email protected]
Closing Date: Apply by 2 August, 2022.
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs announces job vacancies at AU
- Exciting Career Opportunity at Palladium
- Lancaster University Ghana Career Opportunity
- JOB VACANCY FOR CREDIT MANAGER AT A RURAL BANK
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research, and Learning (MERL) Director at Abt Associates
- Job Opportunity Available at University of Ghana
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- New Employment Opportunity at ENI Ghana
- Maersk Calls For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at PATH
- New Job Opportunity at MTN Ghana
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED