- Company: Zormelo & Associates
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
- To provide a standardized approach to improve overall efficiency and productivity through development of workflow processes; documentation of policies and procedures across the Bank and enforcing their use.
- To ensure proper monitoring and coordination of global initiatives.
- Ensuring that policies and procedures for each functional activity within the Bank is properly developed/formalized and approved in accordance with emerging regulatory rules and best practices.
- Conducting regular reviews on existing policies and procedures against current processes with relevant stakeholders to ensure guidelines are consistent with current business practice, existing policies and regulatory directives.
- Liaising with other stakeholders to identify bottlenecks in existing processes and reviewing them to enhance operational efficiency whiles identifying relevant automation needs.
- Liaising with Group Organization Department and attending management meetings to contribute to the implementation of any relevant Local and Group initiative by developing policies and procedures with key stakeholders.
- Ensuring enforcement of procedures and policies through coordinating of e-quizzes administration to staff by liaising with Heads of Departments.
- Liaising with HR in organizing staff training on formalized procedures and policies as well as other relevant operational activities per Group/Local Enforcement Guidelines.
- Ensuring proper functional management of all bank projects; whether Group or Local bank- initiated.
- Ensuring proper coordination of all continuous operational efficiency enhancement initiatives as well as operational risk mitigation in banking processes.
- Echoing the Group Organization Department in harmonization and standardization activities initiated at the Group level.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by Executive Management.
Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognised tertiary institution
Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the banking operations with at least two (2) years in audit or compliance
Skills and Knowledge
- Strong Analytical and Problem solving Skills
- Strong Interpersonal Skills with the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees
- Microsoft Visio, Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- An eye for detail with a track record of maintaining quality and high standards.
- Have proven expertise in project management.
- Have practical experience in dealing with the cross functional nature and the synergies required in operational issues and transformation in the banking environment.
- Have an orientation towards process efficiency and improvement as well as customer satisfaction (for both internal and external customers).
- Good Knowledge in Risk Management & Control
Method of Application
CLOSING Date : May 20, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED