To provide technical and operational leadership in the planning, implementation and evaluation of development projects and programmes.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide lead support in the preparation of annual reports and development of action plan
- Prepare Medium-Term Development Plans;
- Monitor and report on development projects and programmes
- Liaise with stakeholders to collect inputs necessary to aid in the formulation of programmes and projects;
- Support the effective and efficient implementation of projects of the agency;
- Submit monthly, quarterly, mid-year and annual reports on the performance of the unit to the Director;
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Social Sciences, Development Studies, Development Economics, Social Work, Monitoring and Evaluation, Public Policy and related fields from a recognised university. Having a Master’s degree is an advantage.
- A minimum of five (5) years post qualification relevant working experience in a reputable public or private sector organisation.
- Pass an interview conducted by the corporate entity in conjunction with the Public Services Commission (PSC).
HOW TO APPLY
Applications should be directed to the E-mail address below: email@example.com
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE
The deadline for the submission of applications is two (2) weeks from the date of the publication of this advert. That is 5th December 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED