September 22nd, 2022 at 09:10 pm
ZIPLINE LATEST JOB VACANCY AVAILABLE
Do you want to change the world? Zipline is on a mission to transform the way goods move. Our aim is to solve the world’s most urgent and complex access challenges by building, manufacturing, and operating the first instant delivery and logistics system that serves all humans equally, wherever they are.
From powering Rwanda’s national blood delivery network and Ghana’s COVID-19 vaccine distribution to providing on-demand home delivery for Walmart to enabling healthcare providers to bring care directly to U.S. homes, we are transforming the way things move for businesses, governments, and consumers.
The technology is complex but the idea is simple: a teleportation service that delivers what you need when you need it. Through our technology which includes robotics and autonomy, we are decarbonizing delivery, decreasing road congestion, and reducing fossil fuel consumption and air pollution, while providing equitable access to billions of people and building a more resilient global supply chain.
POSITION: Accounting Manager, Ghana
- The Accounting Manager will be responsible for end-to-end accounting and finance responsibilities in the country as well as ensuring superb finance business partnering with all other units of the organization to actualize monthly, quarterly and annual company goals.
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the country’s accounting department including; month and end-year process, accounts payable/receivable, treasury, budgeting, cash forecasting, banking relationships, and fixed asset activity.
- Monitor and analyze accounting data and produce financial reports or statements.
- Good knowledge and understanding of finance best practices, IFRS, and other applicable accounting standards.
- Ensure proper financial control and compliance.
- Coordinate and complete annual audit.
- Provide initiatives and recommendations on cost reduction.
- Improve systems and procedures and initiate corrective action.
- Establish and maintain fiscal files and records to document transactions.
- Tax Management and Tax Returns Filing.
- Coordination of banking activities and transactions.
- Work cooperatively with all the units to meet operational and team objectives.
QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
- A first degree or equivalent preferably in Accounting or Finance or Business-related discipline.
- Recognized professional accounting certification.
- At least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Preferably bilingual in English and French.
HOW TO APPLY?
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date for submission of the application is October 22, 2022.
Zipline is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws or our own sensibilities.
We value diversity at Zipline and welcome applications from those who are traditionally underrepresented in tech. If you like the sound of this position but are not sure if you are the perfect fit, please apply!
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
- University of Ghana Announces Job Vacancies
- USAID West Africa Call For Job Applications
- Exciting Career Opportunity at WASCAL
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub Invites Job Applications
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Available Vacancy
- Adeo Ghana Invites Job Applications
- Noguchi Memorial Institute for Medical Research Call For Job Applications
- Canonical Latest Job Vacancies
- Massive Recruitment|| SOCODEVI Invite Job Applications
- Massive Recruitment|| MDF West Africa Limited Job Openings
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED