YEN.com.gh is a Ghanaian online news publication. We cover local and international news, politics, business, entertainment, technology, sports news and users’ generated news content.
Ghana’s biggest digital entertainment and news platform YEN.com.gh is looking for an Entertainment Editor.
WHAT TO DO:
- Ensuring timely processing and publishing of news material that meets YEN’s editorial standards, in-house style guide, and the rules (policies) of platforms (Facebook, Google, others).
- Verifying facts and accuracy of all news reports before they are published.
- Rewriting and editing copy to ensure it is readable and appeals to the target audience.
- Producing authentic content free of plagiarism.
- Ensuring articles have catchy headlines and appropriate visual elements, photos.
- Passion for entertainment and celebrity news reporting.
- Understanding of Ghanaian pop culture and celebrity lifestyle.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Hard worker.
- Goal-oriented – Can work with deadlines.
- University degree in journalism/media studies or related field.
- 2-3 years experience in entertainment reporting or working in a similar capacity.
- Perfect command of the English language (you will have to take several tests to prove it).
- Expertise in local & global entertainment and celebrity news affairs.
- Experience in the digital/social media field.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary.
- Comfortable working environment and super-friendly team.
- Opportunity to learn from the biggest global players in IT and media worldwide.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: MARCH 31, 2022
JOBS AVAILABLE TODAY
- DVLA Approved vehicle inspection center full list of jobs
- Non-bank financial institution jobs
- Company with its partnership in the USA recruiting in Ghana
- More jobs at Rural Banking sector
- Agresearch Lead Latest Employment Opportunities
- Education Development Center (EDC) Invites Job Applications
- APPLY FAST|| Deloitte Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED