You better get ready and pack your bags; you read that right! WE ARE BACK. The Registration is now open for the World Youth Forum 2022 in Egypt. The WYF is all Expenses covered in the 01 Week Conference in Egypt.
All International Students from all around the world are eligible to apply. WYF will bring 5000+ Participants in 2022. The long-awaited Moment! After 2 Years. We’ve missed you all and it’s about time we get together! We are delighted to announce that the World Youth Forum is Back.
In 2017, we had around 3200 participants, In 2019 around 5000 participants Hosted. This Year in 2021 More than 5000 Students will participate in World Youth Forum Egypt.
The International Youth Forum is taking place from 10th to 13th January 2022 in Sharm El-Sheikh, Egypt. This is one of the Fantastic opportunities for Youth. There are No Academic or CGPA Requirements. It’s not an academic program. It’s a Leadership Program
The aim of the world youth forum is to bring Participants from all over the world to send a message of peace, prosperity, harmony, and progress to the entire world and are determined to make our world a better place for everyone. We have also attached the official Video of the World Youth Forum. I am excited. Are You?
The Full Details about the World Youth Forum 2022 in Egypt are available below.
Details About World Youth Forum 2022
- Country: Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt
- No. of Participants: 5,000
- Duration: 10th to 13th January 2022
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 15th December 2021
As Stated above, WYF Egypt 2022 is a Fully Funded International Conference for all the Participants. Selected participants will get the following benefits.
- Round Airfare Tickets from your nearest hub to Egypt.
- Including domestic flights within Egypt.
- Full Free Accommodation during the event by the World Youth Forum.
- Hotel transportation is provided from and to the airport.
- Visa Fee
World Youth Forum offers you a variety of options. Participants with any academic disciplines are eligible to apply. There are No Academic or CGPA Requirements. It’s not an academic program. It’s a Leadership Program
You can attend the events as An Attendee, A Speaker, A Model participant, A Workshop participant, and many more depending on the event.
- Climate Change
- Social Security
- Human Rights
- Post-Covid Effects
- Distance Learning
- Future of Energy
- Technology & 5G
- Digital Transformation
- It is open to all youth of all nations between the ages of 18-40 years old.
- Youth that is influential in their communities and areas of studies are also encouraged to apply.
- You can attend WYF as An Attendee a normal participant as a youth, A Speaker, A Model participant, A Workshop participant, Or a World Youth Theater participant.
- You Can Check Frequently Asked Questions For More Details.
- Passport Scan (For Foreign Applicants)
- National ID Scan (For Egyptian Applicants)
- A clear photo with white background
- Step 1: Fill in your basic Information
- Step 2: Verify Your Email
- Step 3: Complete your profile
- Step 4: Get your account approved
- Step 5: Receive your E-Invitation
- Step 6: Choose your desired flight dates
- Step 7: Receive your E-Ticket
- Step 8: Apply for Visa
- Step 9: Receive your Accommodation details
How to Apply For World Youth Forum Registration Egypt
You have to apply Online. Create a Profile by Sign Up & Complete all the Details.
The Last Date to Apply for the World Youth Forum 2021 in Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt is 15th December 2021. The screening process takes from 2-4 weeks after submitting your application successfully. You will be notified via email.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED