World Vision Latest Career Opportunity
With more than 70 years of experience, our main goal is to help the poorest and most vulnerable children get out of poverty and live full lives. Because of our Christian faith, we help children from all walks of life, even in the most dangerous places.
Come work with our 33,000+ staff in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of making a difference in the lives of vulnerable children!
Lead the implementation of World Vision’s Strategy and Integrated Program Director model in GHANA in line with the Global Strategy and WARO’s priorities, establishing the organization as a preferred partner in the country and the Northern and Southern regions, with a focus on the overall health and resilience of children, families, and communities.
Lead the implementation of World Vision Ghana’s strategy, delivery model, and programming, making sure that it makes a real difference for the well-being of children, especially the most vulnerable ones, and for the long-term success of WV Ghana’s Ministry.
- WV’s operations model (delivery model) is updated every other year based on cost-effectiveness analysis and in line with the organization’s strategic guidelines and the sub-regional, national, and territorial context.
- Compliance with the standards set by the organization for sponsorship.
- Guaranteed that projects, grants, and technical programs at the national level will be carried out and watched over.
- Make sure that proposals made using the Resources Acquisition strategy approach are of high quality.
- Good management of money, goods, and services was made sure of.
- Alliances are in place with local, national, and sub-regional strategic partners to improve the safety and well-being of children.
- Made sure the audit results were followed up on.
- Guaranteed that the Emergency, Advocacy, and Safeguarding policy and action plan would be made and put into place.
- There was an emergency response.
- Make sure that reports are done on time and are correct so that children, their families, donors, and other stakeholders can be held accountable.
- Manage how projects and programs fit together.
- Promote the WV Servant Leadership Model (WV Leadership Model) and use it as a model.
Lead and strategically manage internal and external relationships with national, regional, and global partners, donors, partners, sector technical networks, and support offices as part of ongoing dialogue, organizational development, and accountability.
- Made sure people were responsible based on the agreed-upon indicators.
- Represent the organization with partners, donors, support offices, the international office, and other external spaces.
- Take the lead in putting the principles of partnership from World Vision into action.
- Ensured that each technical program would be a part of technical networks, alliances, thematic groups, and local, national, and regional Groups of Interest.
- Set up regular meetings with counterparts, partners, and donors to set and track a common agenda and keep an eye on how the situation is changing.
- Actively involved in local, national, regional, and global communities of practice, both online and in person, based on WVG interests and areas of responsibility.
- Set up networks outside the country to help with operations there.
- Co-used the Church Relations Strategy in national and local programming.
- Take care of donor relations on the ground as needed to help Senior Leadership
- Work with potential donors to develop sub-regional projects that support the NO Strategy.
- Give information about the country and how it is doing in meeting the Strategy’s goals and objectives.
- Help improve and update WV Ghana’s capacity statement
- Give the WVG Board regular updates on how Strategy and Programming are going.
Driving action for sustainability and evidence of impact.
- There is proof of the effects of projects and programs.
- sparked a culture of writing down stories of big changes
- Lessons learned from running programs and projects should be written down.
- Created spaces for internal and external partners to share and talk about their experiences while potential partners and key donors are found.
- In the spirit of dual citizenship, help with sharing knowledge and working together to learn.
- Proposals, projects, and initiatives for resource management have been made in collaboration with ROM and Finance Units or other key external partners (such as universities and think tanks).
- Make sure there are systems in place for managing equipment and local buying to help with the successful implementation of a grant or project.
- Assess the risks that the program portfolio may face and report on them. Make sure that the risks are managed and mitigated properly.
SKILLS, ABILITIES, AND KNOWLEDGE
- Maximum: Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Humanities, or Social Sciences.
- Preferred: Master’s Degree in Social Project Management, Master’s Degree in Local Development Management, Master’s Degree in Programme and Project Management, Social Policies, Human Rights, or Children’s Rights.
Knowledge and Skills
- Analysis and putting things together.
- Vision and strategy for the long term
- How to Talk to People
- Ability to work with others and influence decisions that are good for children.
- Relationships that work well with different groups.
- Ability to think of new ideas
- Manage the Program and Project Life Cycle
- Five years of experience in the same kind of job.
- Windows and Microsoft Office computer skills
- Leadership and taking care of people
- Experience with responding to emergencies, planning for business continuity, aWorld Vision Latest Career Opportunity nd handling crises.
- Experience writing proposals for organizations that help people.
- Strategic and systemic thinking. Ability to solve complex problems and to exercise independent judgment.
- Strategic and operational planning
- Project Design and evaluation.
How to Apply for this World Vision Career Opportunity
Closing Date: 26th August 2023
- FIRSTLY, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT LMI HOLDINGS
- SECONDLY, THE JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT STERLING INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
- THIRDLY, JOB OPENING AT CUMMINS AFRICA MIDDLE EAST
- MOREOVER, PWC CAREERS AFRICA INVITES JOB APPLICATIONS
- FURTHERMORE, MASSIVE JOB RECRUITMENT AT GHANA CHRISTIAN INTERNATIONAL HIGH SCHOOL
- THEN, JOB OPENING AT COMPETENCY SCHOOL OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- ALSO, JOB ADVERTISEMENT AT WEST AFRICA CIVIL SOCIETY INSTITUTE (WACSI)
- ADDITIONALLY, JOB VACANCY AT KINTAMPO HEALTH RESEARCH CENTRE (KHRC)
- AFTERWARD, EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITY AT ABSA BANK
- FINALLY, JOB OPENING AT GIU INTERNATIONAL CHRISTIAN
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED