The United Nations World Food Programme is the winner of the 2020 Nobel Peace Prize. WFP is the world’s largest humanitarian organization, saving lives in emergencies and using food assistance to build a pathway to peace, stability and prosperity for people recovering from conflict, disasters and the impact of climate change.
The office of the United Nations World Food Programme invites applications from suitable candidates to fill the vacancy below.
- Assist the Head of Sub-Office in coordinating programmes and operations in Northern Ghana
- Keep calendar of key activities, events, and meetings, and ensure reminders and follow-up actions
- Assist in convening meetings (internal and external) with staff, partners, and stakeholders; and take minutes of meetings.
Support RAME team in preparation of payment documents (Purchase Request, Payment Request, Purchase Order Distribution Agreements, Service Order Agreements… etc.) and follow up payment and retirement of payment
Under the overall supervision of the Head of Sub-office and technical supervisor of the Head of Research, Assessment, Monitoring and Evaluation (RAME) in Tamale, the Programme Associate (M & E) will be expected to perform the following duties:
HOW TO APPLY
Interested Applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply.
Closing Date: 18th April 2022
- Newmont Mining Corporation Job Opportunities
- Coca-Cola Ghana Limited Invites Job Applications
- West Africa Trade and Investment Hub April 2022 Jobs
- Job Vacancy at First National Bank Ghana
- International Workplace Group New Job Openings
- Plan International Latest Job Vacancy
- Jumia Ghana Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE