Working across the entire well life cycle, we are the well flow optimisation experts. Combining innovative disruptive technology with high quality data across well testing, subsea well access, well intervention and production solutions, delivering a service that’s not just state of the art but highly accurate.
Expro Group are currently recruiting for a Workshop/Maintenance Manager to join the Subsea team based in Takoradi.
With broad autonomy the successful candidate will be required to organise and coordinate all activities associated with maintaining equipment within one or more workshop facility. There will be a requirement to develop and implement programs to ensure equipment reliability, budget responsibility for the department and supervise through sub-ordinates. There were also be a responsibility to ensure all operations within the facility comply with the Company’s safety and quality management policies and actively implement programs to ensure continued compliance and meeting of company goals.
Key Activities and Accountabilities
• Coordinate all workshop activities to ensure operational, project and engineering delivery schedules are met.
• Ensure that all equipment is maintained and or repaired in conformance with Company’s policies and certification requirements
• Ensure that equipment movements are recorded to ensure total compliance with policies and procedures
• Develop and implement replacement strategies in order to meet the Company’s goals.
• Develop and implement programs to ensure service quality and equipment reliability.
• Overall responsibility for the department budget and ensuring plans are put in place to achieve target. Be prepared to continually review expenditure and highlight any differentials to management.
• Supervise direct reports to ensure all operational, delivery, safety, Quality Management and financial targets are met.
• Ensure that the latest revision of documentation is used and outdated versions are removed from circulation; ensure that maintenance staff are informed of and understand any changes to the maintenance procedures and job cards.
• Ensure that job packs are utilised and the maintenance status board kept up to date.
• Ensure that all incidents and non-conformances are reported in line with the appropriate procedures and deadlines; ensure that all incidents are investigated and corrective actions raised as required; where appropriate, participate in incident investigations.
• Liaise with operations department to ensure that all 3rd party rental items are tracked returned to the supplier at the earliest opportunity.
• Ensure that morning meetings are conducted to regularly discuss safety, maintenance status/tasks, mobilisation/ demobilisation updates etc.
Ensure completion of required documentation for company procedures, processes and specific client’s requirements; promote the use of Document Change Request (DCR) for updates to any controlled documents
Job Knowledge and Qualifications:
• Hold a Technical Degree in related field
• Previous Supervisory/Management experience
• Previous work experience within a related technical field
It is our people that makes us great. We challenge the status quo and we continually reinvent and reinvigorate our strategy to stay ahead of the market.
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 28 March. 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED