- Company: Atlantic Terminal Services Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Takoradi
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Administrative/Secretarial Jobs in Ghana
- The Working Capital Manager is to take responsibility for the firm’s Cash Management and drive forward initiatives to reduce the firm’s lock-up cash. This will include the end-to-end billing process and credit control process.
- An important part of the role is establishing strong working relationships with all partners through regular meetings to ensure that focus is maintained on timely billing and debt collection. This will also include ensuring we get good payment terms and discounts from vendors whiles employing a just in time procurement processes for inventory and capital expenditure.
- The role will also involve a 360-stakeholder engagement: Vendors, Customers, Regulatory, Internal stakeholders.
- Chartered Accountant or Certified Public Accountant, or equivalent is preferable.
- Business Degree and preferably Master’s degree in a business-related field
- Requires at least 8 to 10 years in a Finance role of direct supervisory and managerial experience.
- Strong financial and accounting background, including an understanding of Working Capital Management.
- Experience with budget management and Cash Flow Forecasts
- Ability to understand new issues quickly and make wise decisions.
- Knowledge of IFRS and local reporting standards is preferred.
- Requires management experience from preferably the terminal or shipping industry or alternatively related industry within transport or supply chain management.
- Detailed and working knowledge of the Ghana Tax requirements
- Detailed understanding of the various links between other functional areas.
- Must have a working knowledge of tax law, company policies and procedures, and general work rules and standard operating procedures for the terminal.
- Must have a working knowledge of budget preparation and financial applications. This includes an understanding of basic accounting, statistics, problem-solving, goal setting, and business applications.
HOW TO APPLY
CLOSING DATE: November 25, 2021
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED