- Company: Wilmar Africa Limited
- Location: Ghana
- State: Central Region
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job category: Sales / Marketing Jobs in Ghana
Wilmar Africa Limited is a wholly owned subsidiary of Wilmar International and one of the leading agro-business companies in Ghana involved in the refining, packing and distribution of edible oils. Located in Tema, the Company also produces several other products and brands for both local and the international market.
- Support the overall channel/category strategy development and annual channel plans preparation.
- Ensure achievement / delivery of both primary sales of direct buyers and secondary sales targets / objectives for sales area
- Ensure effective supervision and execution of all sales, and channel promotion and activation programs in defined sales geography.
- Provide leadership, guidance, coaching & mentor ship to direct reports in their roles to optimize full potential of all business opportunities in their respective accounts.
- Support in planning, managing, co-ordination and the execution of all strategic and tactical category and brand promotions to achieve the desired results.
- To manage, coach, train, develop and drive sales team members in the sales territory to achieve optimal sales results.
- Ensure the provision of timely information about sales and competitor activities within the sales area.
- Support in ensuring effective coverage of sales area by appointing the required number of distributors to service all sales territories.
- Ensure effective management of distributors by ensuring effective monitoring of their sell in, sell out, stock levels, credit space /limits to ensure seamless flow of the account
- Ensure strategic development of customers account to improve the overall capacity and capability and drive them to assume all secondary sales responsibilities within defined sales geographies
Required Education and Skills
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 5 – 6 years of experience in sales (preferably FMCG)
- Good understanding of multiple distribution channels
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills
· Good communication skills
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified applicants are asked to forward their resume to [email protected] with “TERRITORY SALES MANAGER”, as subject.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED