Willis Towers Watson (WTW) Invites Job Applications
Willis Towers Watson Public Limited Company is a British-American multinational insurance advisor company. The company was founded in 2016, following a merger of the Willis Group and Towers Watson.
WTW is accepting job applications from interested and qualified applicants for the position below:
POSITION: Account Executive Risk & Broking
The Account Executive will be responsible for a portfolio of clients and prospects with accountability for sales, retention as well as ongoing business development. She/he will manage and develop accounts and client relationships within the segment delivering client solutions.
The Account/Client Executive will also manage and develop high value/profile, including global accounts for the Business Unit (BU).
- Actively support and develop the Business Unit to deliver required growth and achieve agreed business targets
- Actively drive the sales process in relation to winning, retaining, and developing profitable clients
- Development and ongoing servicing of the production pipeline for the BU, covering existing clients and new business
- Support the overall operational governance and decision-making process for the Business Unit
- Support management and the wider Company in the management of risks applicable to areas of employment
- Understand the client’s business and their risk management needs and look for innovative solutions to deliver those needs through the provision of ongoing client service
- Ensure that full and accurate details of contact with and development of allocated prospects are entered and updated on Willis CRM systems
- Deliver optimization of revenue from new and existing clients through the use of the full range of appropriate placement channels and markets for the specific client segment
- Lead and deliver the end-to-end ongoing client service, adhering to standardized policies, procedures, and service standards
- Support relevant parties in the accurate budgeting, forecasting, and tracking of revenue
- Provide technical and subject matter expertise to others
- At least 5 years of relevant client servicing experience
- Insurance Industry knowledge
- Proven technical expertise in several industries e.g. Casualty and Property is a plus
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft knowledge applications, advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong communication skills in English
- Strong business development and sales focus
HOW TO APPLY?
CLOSING DATE OF APPLICATION
The closing date of the application is September 30, 2022.
Equal Opportunity Employer
For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
OTHER JOBS AVAILABLE
- Progress Savings and Loans Invites Job Applications
- Job Vacancy at Valley View University
- CARE Ghana Calls For Job Applications
- Visa Solutions Healthcare Job Opportunity
- Exciting Career Opportunity at InEvent
- Latest Employment Opportunity at Halliburton
- New Internship Opportunity at Siemens
- Latest Job Recruitment at Enterprise Life
- Ernest & Young Announces New Job Opportunity
- Underground Mining Alliance Job Vacancy
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED