Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for West & Central Africa at Willis Towers Watson Job Recruitment.
- Company: Willis Towers Watson
- Location: Ghana
- State: Africa
- Job type: Full-Time
- Job Category: Human Resource Management Jobs in Ghana
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Human Resources (HR) Leader to join our Central Eastern Europe, Middle East and Africa (CEEMEA) team.
As the HR Lead for West & Central Africa you will be accountable for leading the daily HR operations for circa 400 employees across 6 countries (Ivory Coast, Senegal, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, Cameroon and Ghana).
You will manage a remote team and be accustomed to working with senior stakeholders, partnering with Business Leaders and building a network across the broader HR organization. This role will report into the Human Resources Delivery Lead for CEEMEA.
As a Human Resources Lead for West and Central Africa in one of our offices in Ivory Coast, Senegal, Nigeria, Republic of Congo, Cameroon or Ghana you will ….
• Be responsible for the West and Central African HR team which includes 3 direct reports and 3 HR points of contact across 6 countries.
• Connect with and oversee the implementation of projects with the HR Centers of Expertise (CoE) Talent Advisory, Talent Aquisition and Compensation and Benefits.
• Play a critical role in supporting the West and Central Africa (WCA) organization during a period of change.
• Focus on both pre- and post-acquisition work for the possible impending combination of Willis Towers Watson and Aon.
• Provide HR advise and support a number of joint ventures in the context of disinvestment.
• Support the team in the continuous improvement of HR policies and procedures.
• Be a strategic business partner to the WCA senior leaders.
• Provide guidance and counsel on matters related to talent, organisational change, employee engagement etc.
• Train managers on a wide range of HR related topics including performance management, the rollout of new HR programs and policies, etc.
• Manage all employee relations issues within the business area supporting and guiding managers to handle disciplinaries and grievances.
• Contribute to HR legal matter to be managed with the group legal team
• Work closely with the business and the Compensation CoE to deliver on the annual performance review process, including promotion and salary review and bonus process
• Oversee annual renewal process with the Benefits CoE.
• Partner with the CoE leads to ensure global programs are delivered effectively in the sub-region.
• Identify opportunities and drive towards standardization while understanding and allowing for differences where appropriate.
• Ensure all Human resources policies and compliance requirements are adhered to and maintained throughout the sub-region.
• Oversee compliance, regulatory and controls.
• Experience in managing a team remotely
• Strong evidence of partnering with senior business leaders on employee relation issues and effectively influencing them is essential
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to interact with colleagues at all levels. Fluency in French and English
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to manage competing and rapidly changing priorities
• Bachelor degree, ideally with an Human Resources focusEqual Opportunity Employer
Method of Application
Closing Date: 30 July 2020
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUP, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED