The West Africa Network for Peacebuilding, Ghana (WANEP-Ghana) is a non-profit making peacebuilding Non-Governmental Organization (NGO).
It is a civil society institution meant to prevent, resolve, and transform violent conflicts through collective and coordinated efforts of NGOs, local and national state institutions as well as individuals actively engaged in peacebuilding practice in Ghana in order to avoid the duplication of efforts and maximize resources for more effective responses to conflict situations.
The organization seeks to facilitate the creation of a sustainable culture of non-violence, justice, peace and social reconciliation in Ghanaian communities.
West Africa Network for Peacebuilding (WANEP), a Sub-regional NGO whose mission is to enable and facilitate the development of mechanisms for cooperation among civil society based peacebuilding practitioners and organizations in West Africa seeks the services of a Professional Driver.
- Demonstrate safe driving practices
- Sound knowledge of road safety regulations.
- Working knowledge of local roads and routes.
- The ability to utilize maps, GPS systems, and car manuals.
- Effective communication skills.
- Reliable and punctual with dedicated professionalism to job and duties
- Able to adapt to changing schedules or routines
- Excellent time management skills
- Able to assist passengers/guests when needed
- Organized and able to follow a schedule
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
- A minimum of Senior High School certificate with at least 10 years driving experience with reputable institutions. A certificate from a technical school will be an added advantage.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Physically able to reach, stretch, bend, lift and sit for long periods of time during daily routine
- Able to work night, weekends, and holidays as needed
Required Skills or Experience
- Facilitate the operation of the organization through availability of logistics
- Ensure the regular maintenance of the office vehicles.
- Promote the image of WANEP through careful driving.
- Practice safe driving habits
- Follow all state and national safety regulations and standards
- Accurately follow routes, maps, and directions
- Open vehicle doors and assist passengers
- Keep interior and exterior of vehicle clean and presentable
- Maintain vehicle equipment and ensure regular maintenance of the Office vehicles; perform general motor vehicle maintenance as needed for safety
- Load and unload vehicle where necessary
- Run Official errands as directed by supervisor
- Maintain up to date logbook records
- Follow schedules and rerouting in a timely manner when faced with traffic or congestion
- Report any accidents, injuries, and vehicle
How To Apply
Qualified and interested applicants should send application letters with copies of Valid Driving Licence as well as curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org by close of business on Tuesday 19th October 2021.
Application Closing Date: Tuesday 19th October 2021.
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED