Wenco International Mining Systems (www.wencomine.com), a subsidiary of Hitachi (Ranking among the top 100 companies in the world according to Fortune Global 500 in 2021), provides industry leading, innovative technologies to customers in the mining and material movement sectors, enabling sustainable and safe operations.
As Wenco continues to build our next generation of technology, we need a wide range of professionals to help us achieve our objectives. Our rapid growth means we are currently looking for a full-time Sales Manager – West Africa to join our team.
Reporting to the Regional Manager, the Sales Manager role is responsible for driving revenue generation from a new client base within their designated region. Following Wenco’s internal sales process this person will use their existing industry network of contacts, Wenco’s market knowledge, and the regional sales strategy to identify, nurture, and close sales opportunities within their designated region for their identified range of products and services. As an ambassador to Wenco you perform your role with integrity to ensure the proper solution is recommended to the customer and that Wenco has the ability to best succeed in project implementation and profitability.
Your Deliverables and Responsibilities:
- Help develop and execute sales strategies within your designated region with the guidance of the Regional Manager.
- Take primary responsibility for developing new business within your designated region.
- Develop and build relationships with clients and potential clients to promote the values and benefits of Wenco and Wenco’s products and services.
- Follow Wenco’s sales process and ISO sales standards to meet and exceed the regional targets for revenue generation.
- Follow Wenco’s sales process and ISO sales standards to bring in assistance, when necessary, from regional and global colleagues to help win business and properly execute contracts.
- Consistent and accurate updates of Wenco’s CRM system.
- Provide to the Regional Manager current, accurate, and relevant information to help define the regional goals and targets.
- Prepare technical and commercial proposals for new opportunities of the sales.
- Participate in contracts preparation and discussions with the customers.
- Participate in development of a project implementation schedule after the sale.
- Assist in composition of a detailed list of the supplied products after the sale
- Assist in the shipment documents preparation.
- Provide market and individual account assessments to provide greater understanding on market trends and account needs to successfully close business in your region.
Your Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- University Degree in Mining, or Business from an accredited institution, or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of solutions and/or consultative sales experience related to technology in mining
- Proven ability to self-manage
- Knowledge of mining technology and mining economics
- Consultative sales skills to become a trusted advisor in the industry
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment with cross-functional partners
- Excellent communication, and organizational skills
- A demonstrated ability to manage customer relationships
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Strong ability to manage your time and priorities, and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Self-motivated with ability to prioritize and execute
Wenco advances the efficiency and safety of the world’s mining operations. We are committed to providing a stable yet exciting workplace environment for individual employees to build and grow their career with the Company.
Method Of applications
Closing Date : 15th March. 2022
- New Job Opportunity At Upfield
- TechnoServe Invites Job Applications
- AngloGold Ashanti (Ghana) Limited New Job Vacancies
- Internship Opportunity At Hive Earth Studio
- WhyteCleon Limited Latest Job Opportunity
- Tetra Tech Calls For Job Applications
- Latest Job Recruitment At Halliburton
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED