Webvent HuB is a full-service digital agency that has evolved to meet the changing needs of technology in the digital age across the globe. At Webvent HuB, we focus on Digital Marketing, Branding, websites design & development that are responsive, secure, and results-driven, management systems, desktop, and mobile apps, and also on events management.
About the job
Webvent HuB is hiring a Graphic Designer that will own the creative development for our digital marketing agency as well as play a critical support role across the team and our clients.
This person should be a self-starter with a creative bent while also being comfortable working across the marketing discipline, to ensure the Marketing team maximizes potential and throughput. The successful candidate will be a good communicator – adept at asking questions – and be more than comfortable trying to find answers on their own.
We appreciate designers who think deeply, have a good sense of humor, and love collaboration.
- Execute commercially viable design projects across various mediums, including digital and traditional media such as ads (print/digital), sales materials, social media graphics, training materials, tradeshow displays and signage, proposals, and internal presentations. brochures, flyers, etc.
- Present designs in a clear, confident, and logical manner.
- Monthly data management and reporting responsibilities
- Work to deepen product and domain expertise.
- Seek to understand product market, competitors, opportunities, and challenges
- Ability to interpret complex data sets into infographic designs accordingly.
- Adhere to agreed-upon delivery schedules
- Deliver completed projects within identified timelines and budgets.
- Stay current on the latest trends and developments in design, digital, and social and apply the latest thinking and ideas to creative concepts.
- Perform ad-hoc projects as needed to support the marketing team.
- Able to produce at least 4 artworks daily and 2 product/promo videos weekly
- Any other tasks as required by management.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Graphic Design (Not a strong requirement)
- Video editing capabilities is a plus
- Proven technical skills in the following areas: Adobe Creative Cloud Suite & Final Cut Pro
- Excellent eye for design with a strong foundation in both traditional and digital layout, typeface, form, and color theory to create a visual hierarchy.
- Engaging storytelling and presentation skills
- 2+ years experience in a related area
- Demonstrate advanced design skills in tight deadlines
HOW TO APPLY
If you’re excited about working for us and have most of the skills or experience we’re looking for, please go ahead and apply by sending your portfolio and cv to [email protected]
CLOSING DATE: MARCH 31, 2022
You could be just what we need! We believe strongly in the value of diversity and creating supportive, inclusive environments where our colleagues can succeed. As such, Webvent HuB is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, or religious creed, mental or physical disability, medical condition, genetic information, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital status, military or veteran status, citizenship, or other protected characteristics under federal, state or local law.
APPLY FOR THESE JOBS
- Inevent Latest Employment Opportunity
- Job Opportunity at Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology
- Available Job Opportunities at Deloitte
- World Vision International New Job Vacancy
- Accounts Officers, Administrators needed at Diamond Logistics Limited
- Water & Sanitation for the Urban Poor (WSUP) latest jobs
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED