FiClub Ghana seeks for the immediate placement for the role of a backend engineer.
You will collaborate with internal teams to develop all our backend applications needs.
You must have at least 3 years of demonstrable experience in backend development. You must have strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Lead the development of all internal APIs for consumption of our front facing applications.
- Work with all stakeholders in-house including product management, frontend and UX teams to deliver all requirements (usually APIs) in a timely fashion.
- Work with internal teams to plan feature releases
- Work closely with with internal teams to constantly innovate app functionality and design
- Work closely with the rest of the technical team to investigate user behavior such as drop offs etc
- Work closely with other technical team members to deliver on all internal software architecture.
- Conduct code reviews to improve code quality as well as lead all unit testing and automation efforts
Technical Role Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Extensive experience with at least one programming language NodeJS and Java is a must.
- Solid understanding of OOP and software design patterns.
- Excellent experience building highly scalable and efficient APIs
- A good understanding of MVC architecture
- Good Understanding of cloud technologies
- An excellent understanding of version control systems.
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
Non Technical Role Requirements
- A strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
Method Of Application
Application Deadline: 2nd October 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED