We are a new e-commerce startup, focused on lifestyle brands and private label merchandise.
We build everyday products into brands that enhance the lives of our customers. Our approach to e-commerce is unique, innovative, and bold; requiring continuous creativity and dynamic implementations.
Create a top customer shopping experience through a consumer-centric approach built on product and process quality.
To deliver this mission, we need to build a top-notch team with people who believe in our values, reflect our personality and embrace our goals.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We just don’t want anyone. We want people who can match our beliefs, ambition, passion, purpose, and drive.
We want goal-getters, leaders, ambitious thinkers & doers, brave & bold with a tenacious attitude.
Not everyone will catch our drift because we aim high, way higher in flight like the eagle.
So, if you want to soar high beyond the clouds and you need just the right platform for that, then join us. Be ready to rock and roll…we work smart and we play smarter.
WHAT YOU GET
A career with us is unusual. We work smart and play smarter. You’ll be joining an ambitious and innovative startup with high-flyers.
You’ll get a rich career, performance-based reward, leadership opportunities, annual profit sharing, a dynamic workplace, and cool colleagues.
ROLE: WAREHOUSE & LOGISTICS EXECUTIVE (WLE)
- You are a strong leader with core experience in warehouse operations and logistics management
- Your orientation is both strategic and operational. You will define our WLE strategic direction, implement, manage and evaluate it
- You have led WLE functional teams, led their development, and managed performance. It means you are a team leader with experience in managing warehouse workers including recruitment, training, shift management, and performance management
- You understand the concept of e-commerce and the complex systems of inventory management in a warehouse facility to drive e-commerce inventory systems
- You have managed the smooth running of the storage procedure of an organization and managed complicated storage logistics
- You have experience in planning, organizing, managing, and implementing complex operations that are related to warehousing
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- Design, implement & manage warehouse and logistics strategy, processes, and tasks
- Implement and/or utilize all the policies and procedures that are involved in warehousing, and also ensuring that the warehouse operations are running smoothly.
- The management of the warehouse. This includes the shipping and receiving of goods as well as inventory management. This also includes reverse logistics and returns
- Warehouse safety management, pest control, handling damaged goods, and implementing safety policies, and overseeing customer returns.
- Manage warehouse employees including delivery riders, material handlers, forklift operators. Ensure sound employee practices, manage performance and shifts
- Oversee and monitor product quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs, and efficiency. This includes organizing the warehouse, categorizing goods, planning routes, and processing shipments, and overseeing the movement, storage, and distribution of goods or materials
- Managing crisis and problems and taking care of inquiries or compliance issues related to shipping or transportation matters.
- Managing shipments including documentation and ensuring compliance with statutory regulations. This includes local and international shipments from the source to the warehouse.
- Examining, identifying, planning, and managing special logistics and warehousing processes or operations which involves ensuring that accurate and complete accounting, reporting, and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are accurately maintained.
YOUR CORE COMPETENCES
- Logistics Management
- Warehouse Management
- Warehouse Leadership
- Inventory Management
- Dispatch Management
- Problem Solving
- Team Management
- Commercial Acumen
- BSc in any field especially Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administration
- Postgraduate qualification in Supply Chain Management, Logistics, MBA, management ( added advantage)
- Professional qualification in Supply Chain Management, Logistics (superior advantage)
Method Of Applications
Closing Date: Ongoing
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE