Applications are invited from interested and suitably qualified candidates for Vodafone Ghana Recruitment 2020.
Vodafone, formerly Ghana Telecom, is the national telecommunications company of Ghana. The company in Ghana operates under Vodafone Group Plc – the world’s leading mobile telecommunications company, with a significant presence in Europe, the Middle East, Africa, Asia Pacific, and the United States.
- Company: Vodafone
- Location: Ghana
- State: Accra
- Job type: Full-Time.
Job Title: Sales Executive
Successful candidates for the Sales Executive role will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects, negotiating deals and maintaining customer satisfaction. Conducting market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluating customer needs. Actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and field visits as well as setting up meetings with potential clients.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identify product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies
- Bachelor’s or HND with a Qualification in Marketing, Sales, Business Administration or Related Field
- Must have at least two years proven experience as a Sales Executive or Relevant role in Related Industry
- Excellent Customer Service and Sales Skills.
- Strong Verbal and Written Communicator.
- Excellent Phone and Presentation Skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, CRM, and Sales Software Programs.
- Good Negotiation and Problem-Solving Skills
How to Apply
Interested applicants should click here to apply.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
DOWNLOAD NEWSNOWGH MOBILE APP BELOW FOR MORE JOBS
ASEM ABA! Lèåked tape of what Power Fm Journalist said about Akufo-Addo
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED