Our purpose at Vodafone is to connect for a better future. As a Global Communications Technology company, we put the customer at the heart of everything we do. We are forever challenging, pushing boundaries and discovering innovative ways to connect our customers with their digital societies.
We connect people, businesses, and communities across the globe to create the future. We earn customer loyalty, experiment, learn fast and get it done, together.
Join our journey as we connect for a better future. Ready?
- The purpose of the role is to analyse and document requirements for the development of M-Pesa services and to confirm the feasibility of these services by creating and testing business configuration solutions. Scope of role consists of the analysis, definition and configuration of new M-Pesa services and associated controls on both the mobile money and financial crime monitoring platforms. The role will also act as a centralised control for the required configuration changes on the new anti-money laundering (AML) platform. As an ideal candidate, you will likely have a proven track record in Business or Systems analysis, or perhaps in an Analyst Programmer role in a mobile money or related field, and be looking to progress your career in an exciting and rewarding environment.
Responsibilities and Experience
Duties and Responsibilities?
- Responsible for analysing and documenting requirements for business services and associated AML controls, arising from new service initiatives or general trend analysis / alert effectiveness investigations.
- Specify functional behaviour for the system – covering features, business process definition, report definition, business logic, use cases and user stories.
- Work with the Risk and Compliance teams to complete new product and service risk assessments and ensure services reach Vodafone compliance standards.
- Perform regular checks of Watchlist effectiveness by testing against third party assurance toolset (SWIFT) to ensure that screening in the AML systems are working correctly.
- Configure the mobile money platform in line with agreed business requirements.
- Configure new AML platform workflows, alerts and parameters, monitoring schedule and report schedule, and testing accordingly on the new AML platform.
- Maintain and document filtering rule changes for Watchlist screening arising from regular effectiveness testing or from external inputs.
- Maintain good quality documentation of the changes made on the platform for screening and transaction monitoring.
- Review and develop a full understanding of SIRON controls in place in all markets.
- Report to Group Compliance and market stakeholders on updates of scenarios, configuration and reports across markets and escalating issues when appropriate.
- Provide knowledge transfer to markets for alert, report and workflow changes that are executed.
- Work with the Test Manager, assist in the specification of Functional Acceptance Test strategy and test scenarios.
Qualification and Experience
- Must have a first Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience of 5 years in Software Development lifecycle is essential, in agile and waterfall methodologies
- Experience in business systems configuration
- Experience in data analysis and data structuring, logical data design techniques
- Understanding of the financial services industry (e.g banking, mobile money, retail financial services).
- Strong analytical skills, able to identify solutions to complex problems.
- Experience working within a multi-national team and serving customers from multiple countries would be of benefit.
- Formal Anti Money Laundering qualification would be an advantage.
How To Apply
Interested applicants should:
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED