Vodafone is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the very best people by offering a motivating and inclusive workplace in which talent is truly recognised and rewarded. We are committed to promoting Inclusion for All with the belief that diversity plays an important role in the success of our business. We actively encourage everyone to consider becoming a part of our journey.
Job: Head of Corporate Segment
Full Responsibility for B2 Customer Growth, Revenue Growth, Presales Solution Design & delivery and receivables Management
The Head of Corporate Segment will have full accountability for planning and executing the enterprise sales strategy, sales operational framework, account receivables and bad debt management, cost margins & profitability, revenue growth and retention across Public Sector, Large Enterprise and Vodafone Global Enterprise.
Responsiblities and Experience
Sales, Solution Design and Delivery, Receivables Management
• Complete accountability of the sales operational strategy, design and execution of the operational framework, our Sell & Build governance, customer design, delivery and fulfilment – lead to order and order to cash
• Lead a team of Pre-sales and solution architects to plan, design and execute the customer support model using international quality guidelines (e.g. ITIL methodology) for customer solutions complex solutions.
• Lead and oversee all areas of billing, collection, account receivables, aged debt management and it’s reporting for the organization for Corporate customers
• Design and implement strategies to enhance Collections in line with accurate monthly forecast provided to meet targets given.
• Lead key strategic initiatives to drive incremental revenue and business growth – VF-Cash for Enterprise, digital agriculture and IoT solutions.
Develop the strategic and operational plan to driver B2B revenue and B2B customer growth in the sectors
• Define parameters for segmentation and attendant key accounts, direct and indirect sales channel management
• Lead the development and implementation of robust and cost efficient routes to markets for the B2B segments across all customer and geographical segments
• Enforce the appropriate discipline for proper sales pipeline activity.
• Manage Teams Performance across
o Opportunity to order; order to invoice and invoice to cash
• Develop procedures for setting and communicating targets and monitoring performance.
• Deploy relevant metrics to routinely monitor progress against targets
• Lead the design, development and management of performance incentives.
• Provide performance data to support management decision making
• Perform regular review of reward and Incentive Plan – Measurement Criteria,
Trade and team information dissemination and Training
• Conduct teams training needs analysis
• Lead content development and delivery of skill enhancement programs to enhance professionalism of the enterprise sales team
• Effective interpretation and cascade of all new enterprise value propositions and products to the team
Effective Competitor analysis and Intelligence
• Provide useful and effective insight on competitor’s activities as well as relevant market development and proposing pre-emptive counter measures
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration Sales and Marketing, Commerce or other related field
• Proven leadership experience (10 years) in enterprise sales and operations management – with demonstrated ability to manage cross functional team and Senior Stakeholders to drive business results
• Strong Commercial Acumen in the B2B Environment
• Established track record and hands in leading collections team and managing account receivables & bad debt
• Extensive experience in ICT & telecoms services, applying this expertise in a customer-focused way
• Excellent communication skills including presenting & negotiation up to C Level audiences
• Ability to lead a cross-functional team to manage complex and transformational Programmes/Projects
HOW TO APPLY
DEADLINE: 12th May, 2021
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED