Service Management Manager at Vodafone Ghana
To maintain high standards of service quality and reliability which provide a key differentiator between Vodafone and other operators. Management of network related issues with the NCA.
- Define the network quality strategy in alignment with overall business strategy and Measure, evaluate and report network quality of service and experience and key performance indicators (KPIs) daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly.
- Initiate and manage quality improvement programmes in order to achieve agreed quality and performance standards and targets for the network and business-critical services.
- Define the technical quality standards and perform quality audits in addition to working with external auditors across all nodes and services within technology, identify gaps and initiate and drive improvement and adherence to standards.
- Manage Service Management team and any related vendors, providing clear objectives, direction and strategy and also managing operational and capital expenditures to ensure achievement of business targets (EBITDA, Revenue, Subscribers, OFCF, H & S)
Network Access Technology
Monitor and Diagnose
Service and Delivery Management
Leading Organisation Culture and Change
Lean Six Sigma
Mobile and Network Security
Technical / Professional Qualification
- Master’s degree (MBA or MSC)
- Undergraduate degree in telecommunications or electronic or computer engineering.
- 10 or more years of experience in the mobile and/or fix telecommunications field
- Certification and/or extensive knowledge and use of Six Sigma, Enhanced Telecoms Operations Map (eTOM), Business Process Management (BPM) and/or Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
HOW TO APPLY
Closing Date : 17 April. 2021
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
To get daily Job Alerts on Whatsapp, Join Our WhatsApp Group via the link below.
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
Is Daddy Lumba truly Ev!l & Dαngɛrous? According To Roro producer this is what happened
Subscribe to Blog via Email
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED