December 21st, 2022 at 06:02 am
VISA SPONSORSHIP JOBS IN MEXICO, USA
The USA is the biggest locally administered, community-based, not-for-profit healthcare system in the Province of Washington, with eight hospitals and more than 18,000 team members. The Seattle-Tacoma Airport is not far from the facilities.
For professional nurses who want to move to Mexico, there are a number of visa sponsorship alternatives available.
WHY ONE SHOULD WORK IN MEXICO?
Numerous professions in Mexico call for higher education. The best applicants for these positions are those who have a proven track record of providing high-quality service and a strong drive to achieve.
The basic income also has an effect on worker compensation in Mexico. The level of living for American workers should be sufficiently protected by this barrier, which is as high as it can be. There will be a broader pool of candidates with a wide range of qualifications if this option is chosen.
AVAILABLE JOB OPENINGS IN MEXICO
Here is a list of our open roles in Mexico for Professional Nurses as of right now:
- Emergency Department
- Intensive Care Unit
- Surgical Services
- Rehab Trauma
- Behavioral Health
COMPLETE JOB DESCRIPTION
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES OF PROFESSIONAL NURSES
As a Professional Nurse, you’ll carry out the following duties;
- You will assess, plan, coordinate, ascertain, and delegate the provision of skilled patient care as a nurse.
- You will be expected to use your specific training, exhibit critical thinking, and faithfully adhere to established procedures.
- Most importantly, we will count on you to relate with the patients who are entrusting you with their care in a way that exemplifies the core principles of Respect, Fidelity, Accountability, Excellence, Teamwork, and Empathy.
For any of the aforementioned positions, you must possess the following skill sets:
- In a tertiary hospital setting, previous Registered Nursing experience of at least one (1) year is necessary.
- By the time you arrive in Mexico, the following things must be up to date: A BLS card, a Healthcare Provider level CPR certification, and an RN license from the state of Washington.
- The facility or department may also demand certification in ACLS, PALS, NRP, and/or PEARS. Preferably with specialty qualification.
- Please be aware that when applying for any of the above positions, you must include supporting documentation for your past and present RN/LPN/RPN licenses in addition to your resume.
- Competitive pay, healthcare, sign-on bonuses, and traveling aid are all offered.
HOW TO APPLY?
Are you a licensed nurse looking for a job in Mexico where you’ll earn a competitive wage and receive more training? Utilize this opportunity to your advantage! Click the next link to apply.
To read and apply for any job opportunities in Mexico that involve a sponsoring visa,
- UK SELF SPONSORSHIP VISA: HOW TO APPLY AND OTHER INFO
- HOW TO GO TO CANADA ON THE CANADA FARM WORKERS PROGRAM
- REALITY OF JOBS IN ABROAD: THE TRUTHS TO KNOW BEFORE GOING ABROAD
- DISHWASHER JOB WITH PAYMENT OF $15 PER HOUR IN CANADA
- WAITER/WAITRESS JOB PAID $19 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
- KITCHEN HELPER JOB PAID $15 PER HOUR IN ALBERTA
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED