Brand Specific Description: Airline Ticketing Agent, Global shared ticketing
- Effective Communication: Written & spoken communications, listening and influencing.
- Relationship building: Build effective relationships through positive communication that motivates and influences others. Be actively involved in achieving team objectives.
- Managing complexity: Can work effectively in a complex, diverse, changing environment.
- Problem solving: Proactively identify potential problems and determine the best solution.
- Fast and accurate processing of ticket issues relating to issuances, refunds, manual exchanges, including all calculations for numerous airlines.
- Following internal ticketing processes and procedures.
- Troubleshooting and problems solving as errors arise.
- Investigation and resolution of Agency Debit Memos and booking queries following up with airlines where necessary.
- Support the customer service team with ticketing issues.
- Liaising with Airlines to resolve issues.
Good eye for detail, analytical, problem solving
Experience and Qualification:
Experience and Qualification: Amadeus GDS, 2 years travel industry experience, strong air fare knowledge. Preferably BA fares & ticketing 1&2.
Relocation (Y/N): No
United Kingdom – Manchester
HOW TO APPLY
ALSO READ ON:
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED