VIETNAM 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
A permanent resident status card (PRC), which has a validity period longer than a visa, is a document issued by immigration officials to foreign nationals who are permitted to live permanently in Vietnam. The requirements and documentation needed to apply for permanent residency cards for foreign nationals in Vietnam are varied depending on the circumstances.
VIETNAM PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA
Foreigners must meet the requirements outlined in Article 43 of the Law for long-term residence Any person who fits one of the following descriptions will be considered for permanent residency:
- Foremost, foreign nationals who have lived in Vietnam for three years or longer and are lawfully residing abroad.
- Next, foreigners who earn steady earnings in Vietnam can support themselves.
- Also, individuals from outside of Vietnam who are sponsored to live there permanently by their Vietnamese-citizen parents, spouses, or children.
- Additionally, a person who resides permanently in Vietnam and is the spouse, child, or guardian of a Vietnamese national.
- Besides that, a person who, although being repressed, strives for the independence and liberty of the Vietnamese people, socialism, democracy, peace, and science
- Lastly, a prominent individual who has made significant contributions to the efforts of constructing and defending the Vietnamese Fatherland
BENEFITS OF VIETNAM PERMANENT RESIDENCE PERMITS
- First and foremost, you are eligible for federal benefits like education grants or social security.
- Secondly, applicants for government-sponsored student financial aid must be permanent residents.
- Additionally, several colleges and institutions offer in-state or residency tuition rates to permanent residents.
- Also, the freedom to live and operate in Vietnam without restriction.
- Last but not least, access to the healthcare and educational systems
VIETNAM PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA APPLICATION PROCESS
Foreign nationals who fit the qualifications must submit their applications to the Ministry of Public Security’s Immigration Department.
- First and foremost, a passport
- Secondly, the submission of a residency application.
- Vietnamese guarantors to foreigners.
- Also, a police clearance from the appropriate government agency in the nation of which they are citizens.
- On a diplomatic note, the multinational corporation of the nation of which he or she is a citizen asks Vietnam to permit them to live there permanently.
- Additionally, Marriage licenses.
- Moreover, temporary residence card (for three years in a row).
- Furthermore, financial evidence records (Company license, balance in the bank, etc.)
- In addition, paperwork for accommodations
VIETNAM PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA PROCESSING TIME AND COST
The Immigration Department must complete all required processing processes within six months of receiving complete dossiers. PRC will be issued within 05 days of the Immigration Department of Public Security’s acceptance. There is a $100 processing fee.
VIETNAM PERMANENT RESIDENT VISA VALIDITY
The PRC is valid for three years. PRC should be reauthorized every 3 years at the departure and entry management organizations overseen by the provinces’ or cities’ centrally administered public security agencies.
Visit NewsNowGh.com for more details about Legal Permanent Residence Permits.
- JAPAN 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UAE 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- CANADA 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
- UK 2023 EXPRESS PERMANENT RESIDENCE VISA FOR EVERYONE
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED