- The Vice Principal shall assist the Principal in the overall management, administration, academic and disciplinary issues of the College in accordance with the Colleges of Education Act 2012 (Act 847) and other regulatory provisions governing the College of Education and in relation to the oversight responsibilities of the Governing Council of the College.
- Perform the functions assigned by the Principal of the College. Act in the absence of the Principal of the College among
Qualification and Experience:
- Applicant must have good character and high degree of personal integrity.
- Applicant must be a distinguished master teacher and scholar in Teaching and Learning.
- Applicant must be at least Principal Tutor in the College of
- Applicant must have at least five (5) years relevant post qualification experience in a Senior Management position with good knowledge and understanding of the challenges facing the Colleges of Education in particular, and Tertiary Education in general.
- Applicant must be able to complete at least one term of Three (3) years before attaining the age of Sixty (60) years.
HOW TO APPLY
Applicant should attach updated eight (8) hard copies of Curriculum Vitae, Covering Letter, Current pay slip; two (2) copies of sealed recommendation letters and Photocopies of Certificates to their letters and address to:
THE CHAIR OF SEARCH COMMITTEE
c/o WESLEY COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
P. 0. BOX 1927
DEADLINE: All applications should reach the address above at or before 5:00 pm on Thursday, 30th April, 2020
For daily job alerts and guide to worldwide visas, join our WhatsApp and Telegram group
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE WHATSAPP GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN THE TELEGRAM GROUP
CLICK HERE TO JOIN OUR FACEBOOK PAGE
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED