Vice Principal Job Available at an International Baccalaureate (IB) World School
A reputed International Baccalaureate (IB) World School located in East Legon, Accra requires enthusiastic and experienced staff for the following post: Vice Principal
- To begin with, Liaising with various departments and forwarding any issues or suggestions to the principal.
- Then, Helping with the development and review of budgets, school policies, and rules and regulations.
- Also, Attending and participating in meetings with staff, parents, and other officials.
- Moreover, Assisting with recruitment, training, and onboarding of all new staff.
- Additionally, Planning and organizing school events and field trips as well as assisting with various committees.
- Furthermore, Establishing rapport and maintaining relationships with parents, staff, and students.
- Afterwards, Sitting in on disciplinary hearings and providing advice for at-risk students.
- Most importantly, Updating student and school records.
- Last but not least, Addressing concerns raised by students, staff, and parents.
- Finally, Remaining active and visible on field trips and during school functions.
Qualification Required & Experience
Well qualified candidate with 3 to 4 years of experience in academic & administrative managerial role
Location: East Legon, Accra
How To Apply For The Vice Principal Job
If you are qualified and have the required background, please send your CV and covering letter, including recent passport size photograph, stating the position you are interested to: [email protected]
Closing Date: 19 July, 2022
Also, For more job opportunities CLICK HERE
- Sunda International May 2022 Jobs
- GIBA latest available jobs
- Finance Officers needed in GIZ Ghana
- SECURITY PERSONNEL NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- DRIVERS NEEDED URGENTLY FOR EMPLOYMENT
- Job Vacancy at a Telecommunication Company
- Ghana National Association of Teachers Jobs for May 2022
- An oil and gas company’s Latest Job Recruitment
- Lastly, A security company Invites Job Applications
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCE SHOULD AN APPLICANT PAY MONEY TO ANYONE IN GETTING A JOB WE HAVE PUBLISHED